furry belly!

waxing it was no where near as bad as i thought it would be i used veet face shea butter and berry cold wax strips.

i have some news...........

iTS BACK!:dohh:

not as bad but its back:cry:

48 hours later and i have thick black hair again.....

its not as thick granted but my god!:blush:

Oh Ive waxed before but the first time you do it on a certain area it HURTS! lol After first or second time it's usually ok, just cant get the bottle up to do it the first time!

xxx

Phew :happydance: I thought i was just getting a bit masculin :rofl: I have this to its awful :hissy:

Everyone likes to point out my hairy bits so I keep covered up. :( Haha.

I have noticed mines hairy well hairyer then normal lol

I'm having a girl too

haha I got thick black hair all over as well I feel like a monkey, especially on my tummy area. Everytime before a pre-natal appointment I do my best but I can't help but shave it off, :dohh: it always seems to reappear after a day or so though.. Maybe I'll take to waxing.

Mine was fine and blonde and now it is black and I look like a bear. :)

Aw don´t say that!!! Mind you my hair colour (on my head etc) is ginger so if the hair on my belly goes ginger too I´ll look like an orang utang!!!! :rofl: Oh goody!

i've got a bit starting, its thin but darker than the usual peach fuzz i have! what happens if you shave it?

i now know if you wax it it more comes 48 hours later so its prob best left lol

I have this my OH calls says its like his garden path!!! lol And ill be a warewolf by the time baby ere. lol Not brave enough to ask my beauticain to wax it next time i go for my legs etc. She might think im a bit weird lol

:rofl:
Don't shave it, your belly hairs will look all spikey afterwards and come back thicker and blacker in a day or so :lol:

yes i have this too!!! i have more hair than my fella!!!

hope it doesn't start spiralling out of my nose and ears!!!!:rofl:

good news is, after a week or so it stops getting worse, unless you shave it!

:blush:Im glad Im not the only one. Scared of it getting worse when Im further along and I plan to get maternity photos done. Ughh.

my belly went like tat 2 but its away now *thank god?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->