FURTHER REDUCED!Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Car Seat plus extras in Lily Pink

WhiteGeisha

Reaction score
***My brother has kindly offered to pay half for the new car seat so I can afford to drop the price of this and also if anyone wants to buy anything separately please let me know as I am now open to this seeing as the bundle is struggling to sell as a package***

Whole package now £70 posted
Car Seat £30 (£8 postage - courier)
Easybase2 £25 (postage would be £8 due to weight as I would have to courier)
Foot Muff £15 (£4 postage) MINT CONDITION
Raincover £4 (2.95 postage)

I am selling this to fund the purchase of a new car seat but cannot let this go until that arrives. I am ordering it Friday so hopefully be able to post out Wednesday 12 October.

My daughter is just about to outgrow this so I need to organise selling this to buy a new one.

Pictured with and without newborn insert. LOVE this car seat but too small now so got to upgrade :nope:

So it's Car Seat in Lily Pink cost me £80 and comes with:

Maxi Cosi Rain Cover - as new condition cost £10 (in car again so pics available on request)

Easybase 2 - excellent for clipping car seat in and out and secures with a 3 point seat belt, ideal for cars without isofix and cost me £60. (in car so not taken picture but can if you would like)

Footmuff also in Lily Pink - as new condition, used a handful of times, ideal for the colder upcoming weather and cost me £35.

Complete with all instruction manuals.

I also have Oyster adapters for sale, but they will be separate as only someone with a Babystyle Oyster would be interested in these.

Cost me in total 9 months ago around £185. Adapters £18.

Would like £90 for it all if anyone is interested.

I may consider including postage in this amount if I can get a reasonable quote with a courier. I say this because I sold a car seat when I bought this on back in January and I don't think the courier was more than £8.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
sell the rain cover and footmuff on their own hun? if so how much? x

I am VERY interested in the whole package, Where abouts is collection? What condition is the car seat x

I'm in northampton Hun but I'm willing to see if I can get courier again and if the quote reasonable include postage in the asking price. It is all in excellent condition and I cannot see any marks to the fabric. Let me know what u think x

I'm in northampton Hun but I'm willing to see if I can get courier again and if the quote reasonable include postage in the asking price. It is all in excellent condition and I cannot see any marks to the fabric. Let me know what u think x

I am in York, so quite far to collect. But i'm definately interested, get back to me on the courier and i'll speak to hubby :flower: xx

I am in York, so quite far to collect. But i'm definately interested, get back to me on the courier and i'll speak to hubby :flower: xx

Ok will look into it this afternoon x

Ok will look into it this afternoon x

Hi hun

Just had a look at courier, I can do it posted for £95. The easybase2 is really heavy and weighs nearly 10kg so with the car seat and extras the total weight is going to be around 15-17kg.

So have a chat to your OH and let me know. :flower:

If we got it off you, Could we pay on the 30th? will 100% pay for it then as we're very interested, this is just when OH gets paid x

If we got it off you, Could we pay on the 30th? will 100% pay for it then as we're very interested, this is just when OH gets paid x

Yeh ok if u r definitely sure as I will hold out until just before then to buy a new car seat rather than get one next week. X

Yeah 100% sure hun, if you need me to pay a deposit now, for your piece of mind i don't mind :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->