Future king better not be 'alexander'!

Lol I know our sons name is safe, but people think its such a "blessing" to haveca baby around the same time of the royals, but I think it kindda stinks!

I luckily only have James as a middle name but I will also be still gutted if they use that name x

Ours is gonna be called George John James...... So I'm hoping with fingers crossed that George doesn't get used, James I'm not too fussed on lol xxxx

We are calling ours Ioan James :) I doubt very much they will nick Ioan xx

We are thinking of Ioannis, Ioan or Ivan as one of the middle names :)
I also doubt they will pick the first name we have for baby :)

I think our choice of Andrew should be safe as i doubt they will name him after his uncle.
I made a similar post ages back about hoping they didnt use Alice and most had a go at me :)

lol I'm not that worried about them using Everett, doesn't seem much like a royal name to me :haha:

We are thinking of Ioannis, Ioan or Ivan as one of the middle names :)
I also doubt they will pick the first name we have for baby :)

Aww I love the name Ioan it means John in welsh and happens to be my grandads and brothers name :D (John that is...)

How do you pronounce Ioan? I want to say like either Ewan or Ian is either right?
Xx

Hi we pronounce it as Yo-Ann! :) xxx

Aaaah so neither of my guesses were right, i'm rubbish at this :haha: but thats a really lovely name!
My little man is called Iwan (said like ewan) and i was paranoid about everyone saying it wrong, mostly people say it right but i have had a couple of owen's and one ivan!
(i call him either obiwan or i-wan the terrible lol)
Xx

I dont think she will name what I have chosen but she probably may steal one of my kids names as it is. Which is ok by me. Since she didnt wait on me to go in to labour and all. Not bitter at all kate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->