Fuzzi Buns One Size coming apart

Rydia

1 Boy & 1 Girl
Reaction score
I just had my first problem with one of the diapers in my stash :( One of my Fuzzi Buns One Size has started to come a part a bit. The PUL is lined with a plastic coating on the inside and that coating came off in pieces :( I am not sure how that will affect the absorbency of the diaper--guess Ill have to test it around the house? Has anyone else had this problem? Another of my Fuzzi Buns is starting to do the same thing (luckily I only have 3 of them). I had really liked them before this happened.

MY OH is really annoyed b/c I told him that these diapers will last until potty training and my son is only 14 months old.

I have followed all the care instructions--only wash at 40 or 60C, dont tumble dry, dont hang them on radiators and only use non-bio detergent so no idea what caused this problem.

Ive heard of this problem with Fuzzis and its why I dont have them! How long have you owned them? Have you had them from new? It may be worth contacting the company you bought them from or even Fuzzi themselves to see what they advise.

^WSS; contact them, most nappy companies offer a 6mth or 12mth guarantee; even if u've passed the guarantee they might decide to be helpful and replace it anyway; send them a picture to show the problem if u can.

Really I've never heard of this even over on DS? I don't have any of the newest version but I've had the last 3 styles and LOVE them. Some of them were in daily use for about a year with no issues. I'd contact them and see if they can fix it, maybe there was a bad patch of PUL that went out

I bought them new about 8 months ago. The label says that the workmanship is only guarnteed for 3 months but Ill contact the manufacturer and see what they say.

i've never heard of that either tbh mine are fine and been using for a year almost now. I really like my fuzzi. Anyway, as said might be worth contacting store/manufacturer. Manufacturer might be best now tbh.

I had read in reviews that the one-size fuzzis specifically were having these problems. That's why I avoided buying them. I have perfect size fuzzis and they've been fine. Hopefully the manufacturer can offer you some sort of refund or replacement!

I got some OS but I didn't really care for them so they haven't been used nearly as much but as of now no issues thankfully. I hope they'll do something about it

Well it sounds like this issue is not unheard of for Fuzzi Bunz One Size--I should have asked about them on here before buying them! Anyway I emailed the manufacturer and they will be back in touch within 3 days to discuss the issue. Hopefully they will be helpful--I would like to buy some of the girly Fuzzi Bunz some day and my OH wont let me if he isnt happy with the ones I have! Sounds like the sized ones might be a better bet ?

Ill let everyone know what happens.

OK the manufacturer said to mail them back and that they will exchange them! Now i just have to track down a receipt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->