fuzzy brain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by becky77, Oct 9, 2008.

1. becky77

becky77 mum & 3rd tri

ok is it just me or is anyone else having trouble stringing a normal sentence together ,i seem to have gone really dizzy lateley and i cant remember anything, its like i forget what i want to say or what i am talking about half way through a sentence, my oh thinks its hilarious.

2. scrubgrub

scrubgrub Guest

I was like that last time. It was awful I couldn't think straight. This time I'm fine. Just bouts of dizziness at the end of the day.

3. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

I do that, like today I wanted to ask for help with fragnances in a department store.... I had it all planned out what I was going to say!! Now i go up to the lady and im like "can i have help- i mean- can i - i want to buy- I need help with fragneeencas" ... So embarrasing lol... I couldnt even say the word right!!!:happydance: I think it happens to all of us (hopefully)

4. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Haha, this happens to me all the time now. I think I am saying something but end up saying something completely different.

I also forget ALOT!!! Things that I have to pick up at the supermarket, or do.

I find it also difficult to follow normal conversations without my mind wondering off to other things completely, haha.

AND.... I was out for dinner with my mum, OH and in-laws and I was certain they asked me something, but no one said anything... Im sure they were thinking what a weirdo :D

xxx

5. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

Yay baby brain LOL

6. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Mum of 2

Yep i've got it already too lol. Was trying to put something on from sky+ for my dd this morning and couldn't work out why it wouldn't come on. Then i realised i was trying to play one that hadn't recorded yet - oops lol.

7. Dustyx

Dustyx Well-Known Member

yes i got serious jelly brain as OH calls it. At work I seem to be messing up the simplest of tasks! I got on the wrong staff bus last night which took me to a different carpark, bearing in mind i catch this bus almost everyday! Went to Tescos the other day half way there forgot where I was actually going,that's really scary in a sad way HaHa!!!

8. hayleyjhay

hayleyjhay Mum to baby Noah

Yes, I never had the best memory in the world anyway and now its completely gone to pot !!!!
    I find at night when I am tired I can't speak properly, my OH just looks at me and shakes his head !

9. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

I have really terrible baby brain :( i even forgot to put my kids drink in there school bag last week, im just not with it at all!

10. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

11. scrubgrub

scrubgrub Guest

I went groccery shopping. then forgot and went somewhere else on the way home.
    last time I was preggers I left my keys in the car!

12. moose

moose Well-Known Member

I just made cookies the other day....with out flour.

Big sloppy mess in the oven...sigh.

13. scrubgrub

scrubgrub Guest

ughh I can barely think today. How am I to function at work.

14. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I lost 9 bank cards my last pregnancy ...today I got ready to go out rang my friend cos she was late and its not till tomorrow *sigh*

15. Gemma Lou

Gemma Lou Well-Known Member

I was the same in the first few weeks, i kept puting words together which made new ones...the worst one i made was.......

My other half was talking about a plane that had crashed and I knew the pilots had survived.....anyway, I couldn't think of the word.....so I put evacuated and ejected together......and came up with "THE 2 PILOTS EJACULATED", much to everyones amusement!:blush: