*~** Gabriella **~*

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
OH loves this name. Originally it was on my list, but I have since gone off it a bit.

I'm not a fan of the nickname Gabby and fear this will be used.

I like Gabriella, nn. Bria or Brielle (maybe even Ella).

What are your thoughts on this name? And which nickname do you prefer?

Thanks! :flower:

I don't like it, but don't know why! I think the 'gab' bit seems a bit clumsy to me? I like Bree, Brielle, Ella etc though!

I quite like it, but hate Gabby as a nickname. I think Ella is the best nickname.

I love Gabriella but hate Gabby - but Belle or Bella as a shortened version is cute x

Thanks for the feedback! I like the sound of:

Gabriella Kiara together! :thumbup:

OH likes Ella as a nickname - I like Bria best!

My cousin has a daughter named Gabriella and she gets Gabby! I love Gabriella :flower: And I don't mind Gabby as a nick name. I do really like Ella for a nick name too. It's probably my favourite!

I love Gabriella but like you, the nickname Gabby doesn't appeal to me. I like Ella for a nickname best, I'm not a fan of the "br" sound at the start of names.

It's ok, maybe a bit dated? Out of the nn's I prefer Ella, then Briella xx

I think Bree is a super cute nickname.

I'm sure if you guys start calling her by Bree, others will follow suit and avoid the "Gabby" nn.

It's probably just me and I don't think the show is that popular but there is a show called "meet the browns" I think it's a Tyler perry thing..? And there was a woman on there named Ella so I automatically don't like it lol

But Gabriella is a favorite of mine too it's really pretty yet smart and if you and dh start early calling her briel or Ella or even Bella I think it'll follow her forever

We didn't use the name Gabriel because I didn't like the nickname Gabe :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->