Gainin Weight?

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
So im offically not ttc anymore till december or so, but since we started last month i gained like 7 lbs!.

has anyone noticed since they started ttc that they have gained weight...i mean i am like a size bigger! iTs so weird....and now i just feel gross and want to try and eat right an stay in shape but im like what the heck, if i get prego in a few months there goes all my hard work!

How do you not get a pregnant belly when your tcc, or even wtc in my situation! lol

Im usually really fit person and love to excersie but once i get the fact that i might get pregnant its like i dont care....

I just lost all my baby weight from my baby that was born in Feb!

I've definitely put on weight, although the strange thing is that I'm losing my bum!! My belly is getting fatter but my bum is getting smaller. I think maybe it's the contrast of my belly making my bum look smaller!! The reason I'm putting on weight is because I'm not watching what I eat at the moment. But I always get like this when I get back from holiday. I spend so long dieting beforehand that when I come home, I can't face a diet. And it's winter. You need a bit of extra meat on you to keep you warm! And if we're going to be pregnant soon, seems pointless in trying to watch our figures.

Yup - i have put on weigh, I attribute it to stress eating, less exercise (god forbid I go running in the 2ww ... just in case)
But it might also just be my addiction to sweet things :rofl:

I def have... but i think its a mix of a few things.... ive quit smoking which is a biggie so now i just eat everything in sight... and ive stopped drinking diet pop which used to fill me up to the point where i wasnt eating all that much! BOO if im gonna have a fat belly atleast let me get something outta it haha!:rofl:

All this :sex: TTC should burn calories. We should all be size zero by now!

:munch:

haha thats so true kel! thanks girls...just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one.! ;) , i do think stress is a big part of it!! ahhhhh, i hate my body!

I did 2 went up to 12.5 nearly 2 stone since march (the wedding) dont care now tho!! plus ive got the best excuse to give up weight watchers

After my miscarriage, I have def gained weight. :blush: Thought it would go away and i'd actually shrink, because not pregnant anymore.

However, I've been eating "comfort food". :munch: Now I think, either loss weight or fill me up with another baby. Think i'll choose the second choice

yeh i have def put on weight too :( also feel unattractve which doesn't help the :sex: ah well we will have a big bump soon :D

I have definatly gained nearly a stone while TTC which really is loads when i'm only 5'2 i'm not overweight but i don't feel good about myself at all. The Dr told me to stop going to the gym a few months back for a bit, and i told him i was reluctatant to cos i know i would find it hard to get back into it. Well i was right i haven't been since. So now skanky :witch: bag is rearing her ugly head i'm starting back tomorrow. And i'm gonna try and eat better and shift this weight. XXX

I have not thank god! Im 15 kg (not used to use pound ore stones so bare with me hehe) to heavy.
I was reluctant to go to the gym the first 3 months because I tought I could not run ore do anything because it would prevent it somehow. But lately I have been talking to women that had been trying fore couple of months, then started taking care of them self. Eating healthyer, going to the gym losing 5 kg ore more and then finally they got pg!

So im off to the gym tomorrow and Im just going to start slow, going for swim, not run just use the byke or orbitrek ore somtheing like that. And start eatint healthyer.

Hope it will bring me my bump, a baby bump not fat bum hahaha

Ditto... I have just enrolled at the local gym, so hope to get fit and get pg!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->