Gallery O Tests

werid how your opk is really dark thats a good sign tho isnt it cause they can pick pregnancy up as well?? my daughter did that to me now she in big school as she say she grown out of it tho it is upseting your not bad mum hun think kids test you my daughter did it every time pick her up and hit me cause she wanted my mum to pick her up and wanted to go to my mums so stopped her going she soon realised and stoped it so she could go to mums again but they dont half pull on your heart strings special when there first start at nursery and cry i wanted to take her home.

do you still have period if you dont ovulate then i never knew that this my second month of trying first month i was crazy and so obsessed this time im not that bad yet lol

Daisy.. sorry hun didn't mean you haven't ovulated just that FF isn't showing it yet because you still need a few higher temps... and can't you ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after positive opk?? which means you might not have yet right?? like I said I am not good at this 10 needs to come back from her vacation lol

Hey ladies amber i'm ok thanks for asking me and dh had a long talk this morning he wants me to try soy and if that doesn't help then we are going to ntnp so that maybe it wont feel so bad when af comes

Back from the doc's office...everything went fine....they will be calling me tomorrow with my test results.....

Really really depressed.....My original doctor NEVER gave me a referral like she said she was....so I've been on the phone with my insurance an FS an my primary doctor finding out who F*ed it all up...so I have a 200 dollar bill now because someone didnt do their job?

babyhopes... that is funny... I wanna see pics of it though

Pam-hope everything is fine hun

it was £70 :haha: i know its early and ill proberly mc but hopefully one day ill get to use it.https://babycare.bcare.co.uk/shop/3...7-strata-car-seat-capazo-carrycot-active.html

Clare why do you keep saying youre going to miscarry? Wheres the pma? No one here knows whats going to happen but none of us think you are going to miscarry. Dont make things harder on yourself...things are hard enough for you.

Babyhopes please stop thinking u are going to MC try and enjoy ur pregnancy i know its hard saying it than doing it i was the same as u when i got pregnant with my daughter after a MMC

do you still have period if you dont ovulate then i never knew that this my second month of trying first month i was crazy and so obsessed this time im not that bad yet lol

Yes you can still have a period even without ovulating.

Clare hun... I really believe you and Katie both are going to be fine this time so try to stop thinking like that.. it just puts added stress on you and baby... but I do know where you are coming from... having six losses to me it was easier to tell myself things weren't going to work out and that I was going to mc so that when it happened I thought the blow would be softened.. but hun that doesn't work trust me

Clare why do you keep saying youre going to miscarry? Wheres the pma? No one here knows whats going to happen but none of us think you are going to miscarry. Dont make things harder on yourself...things are hard enough for you.

Thanks hun,the fact im buying it shows PMA! Im just praying itll all be ok,my faith is strong and my spirits high :)

lets say i later on :cry: id rather have PMA before and enjoy pregnancy,if its gonna happen nothing i can go so im trying to accept its very likely this will be healthy baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->