Gallery O Tests

oh hun I am getting ready to meet my little man and I still get teary and sad about all 6 of my losses... sometimes I even dream about them all together... :hugs:

Hey Ladies!

Hope you're ok. I'm sorry Rosa, it must be so difficult :hugs: you're in my thoughts.

Cami, hope baby comes soon, we all want to see pictures!

Chika and Stacy, still hoping for :bfp:s for you both!

Alida, so please to hear about your scan, it's amazing seeing them so small knowing what they grow into!

Clare, it must be so hard :hugs: I had a miscarriage when I was just 18 and still mourn that baby. But now it's not a sad mourning, it's grateful. If that baby hadn't given up his/her life, I wouldn't have my gorgeous boy. I'm sure in time you'll feel the same way, as hard as it is to believe now.

Sorry if I've missed someone - where's 10? Missing her posts.

Speaking of my gorgeous boy, have a look at some pics I got done the other day.....

jayden photoshoot.jpg

jayden photoshoot1.jpg

How stunning is he?? xxx

Unfortunately :( I feel the :witch: coming again :( dang it :( oh well....I have CBFM to help me out this time around :( for one freaking month I can use it :( ehhhhh :( what o what can I do to occupy my time...BFN's :(

Attachments

• BFNtonight.jpg
    BFNtonight.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 29
  • BFNtonight2.jpg
    BFNtonight2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 30
Attempt number one on sun bonnet

Attachments

• bonnet2.jpg
    bonnet2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bonnet3.jpg
    bonnet3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bonnet.jpg
    bonnet.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
Mommyof2 that came out VERY nice!! :)
Katie dear been thinking of you and hope you feel better soon (hugs)
Andrea your not out until AF comes and FX she DONT I hope u feel better
Amber I can SWEAR I see a line on that test
Cami it WONT be long now,With my 1st I was 1 cm for almost 2 weeks then was 3cm and 2 days later had her.I was 18 and had a VERY hard time,18 hours of labor 3 hours pushing she was 7 lbs 11.5oz 18 1/2 inches,With my second I had to had potocin to speed it up as I was leaking amniotic fluid for 2 days and they were worried she was easier with a 9 hour labor and alittle over 2 hours pushing she was 7 lbs 5oz.I had ALOT of morning,afternoon and night sickness with my girls and I feel that is why they werent bigger babies.I could only hold small I MEAN small meals down.
Alida I am sending you HUGS & I am so so sorry I feel just horrible for your loss and the loss your family has gone through I will pray for you all
Stacey you are NOT giving up girly just take a more laid back approach I took 2 months off temping and charting and even using OPK maybe if you try that you will feel rfeshed to come back and try full force OR maybe if your more relaxed it will happen (hugs)
Megg sweets how are you feeling??? I hope better :) (hugs) FX for you this cycle hunny
gueyilla I am sorry you had a bad day and I am also VERY sorry for your loss (hugs)
Pam yes I have heard spotting is very normal in fact i spotted for BOTH of my girls on and off for 4 months and was a nervous wreck with the 1st but kinda knew with second dd after they checked me 4 or 5 times it was ok,Lets put it this way I was so frantic with first dd I HAD 9 ultrasounds total :( Like I said I was a wreck with all the spotting.
Babyhopes you have NOTHING to feel guilty for @ all you have suffered loss and deserve this as much as ANYONE does.I sometime feel guilty for griping about wanting a BFP when I have been blessed with 2 daughters already and some ladies havent so I try to NOT express how gutted I feel and wish ALL of the sweet ladies here a BFP (hugs)
Mummy how are you today sweets? Good I hope
bbwardle how are you feeling? I wish I knew more about charting FX for you girl (hugs)
miss zioe how are you and Yay for so many posts I have been on here awhile and sometimes feel like I am not very good @ helping with alot of what ladies are asking :( so I dont have as many posts as some BUT I have lots of love for you all :)
Huge congrats to mama & Stef :) :) Yay!!!!
**IF I forgot anyone I am very sorry NOT intending to and dont think I did but has been a very long day for me.DH has had a shift change :( so starting tomarrow he is on 1st shift which is 7-3:30 so I will probably be on more during the day which is also when I clean and run errands and blah blah lol so it will be an adjustment but I am always praying for you ALL and thinking of you all :)
As for me had a pos OPK yesterday which was neg by 8pm last night and was also leg today was actually VERY neg today and temp was up alittle this am so I think it is safe to say I am ovulating today VERYYYYY crampy and feel blahhhhh like VERY VERY crampy so I am hoping we either caught the egg or we will,I figure bd tonight,tomarrow and next day IF I see temp rises I will lay off him for a few days LOL if not well he will have to grin and bare it LOL...
Ok ladies well I am praying your all having a good night and want to spread some love to you all.
I was in tears Alida when I read what happened to your family :( May she RIP and what a shame,I think about my oldest being 18 and it just makes my heart go out so much to your family :( NOT that anyone should lose anyone @ any age I guess it is just REALLY hitting home for me as Andrea left again last night :( she says she was going to just spend the "night" @ her friends but when I called her NO answer so she texted me and it was kinda jumbled so she was either high or drinking so I did something that was pretty hard today,I left her a voicemail that IF she cant clean up on her own I am going to her probation officer and letting her know Andrea is messing up SHE MAY hate me BUT it is better then burying her.....I know it is harsh ladies but I dont know what to do.She is however home now and sleeping she said she had a rough day and just wants to be left alone meanwhile I here her on the phone.It is an awful feeling that when she leaves out the door I wait now for a phone call something bad has happened.Also we were supposed to get her a car for graduating BUT like my husband and I have decided we will keep the money put up BUT SHE is not ready I might as well hand her a loaded gunas to hand her a car.She needs to clean her act up.She dont know she isnt getting the car yet and I am sure she will flip out when we sit her down and explain we need to see 6 months of her being clean and working and doing what she has to do before ANY car will be given to her.Well sorry so long ladies,I know I can be long winded but havent been posted very much lately as I have been very busy and as you can see from my words VERY worried.I feel bad even TTC when I have a troubled teen but @ the same time I also feel I am 36 and well my time is running out :(
Hugs & prayers,Daisy

One more thing ladies,I see some of you have pos OPK for days like Amber WOW she has them for like a week,Is it normal I usually only have a positive OPK for one day??? And is it safe to say I am ovulating 2day?? Just curious.I dont think I have ever cramped this much so I really "think" I am ovulating now.Thanks in advance ladies for any input you may have ((((hugs))))

Hey ladies I doubt I'll be on much tomorrow its :witch: day because I feel her coming and I hurt so badly I'm calling my doctor in the morning I want surgery ASAP for endo I can't take the F*ing pain no more it hurts so badly :( it feels like someone is totally punching me an pulling me apart at the hips :( an I can't take the pain another month I'm getting back on BCP :( or something so I won't ovulate an hurt so badly :( ehhhh what a rocky road this has been.....I'm sure I'll get on in the morning anyways but I just KNOW AF is on her way without a doubt!

Hey ladies I doubt I'll be on much tomorrow its :witch: day because I feel her coming and I hurt so badly I'm calling my doctor in the morning I want surgery ASAP for endo I can't take the F*ing pain no more it hurts so badly :( it feels like someone is totally punching me an pulling me apart at the hips :( an I can't take the pain another month I'm getting back on BCP :( or something so I won't ovulate an hurt so badly :( ehhhh what a rocky road this has been.....I'm sure I'll get on in the morning anyways but I just KNOW AF is on her way without a doubt!

I'm sorry =( I really hope your body is just being mean and she is not coming...

ok so kinda uncomfortable for the last few hours... and of course Dr. is not open tomorrow... ahhh... I really hope I know when to go to the hospital.. lol

Oh cami....lol...trust me you will! ;)

Sorry andrea :hugs:

Clair handsome little man! :)

Daisy just keep "on top of things" :)

Cute hat amanda! :)

stacey you are on my mind tonight.... I'm going to pray for you.

No peak again this morning! I've given up this cycle and I'm calling it an unovulation cycle pfft!

My temps on the up again GGGRRRRRRR, not testing again until thurs/fri now though, run out of tests :(

Morning ladies

Wheres 10nottoomany at not seen her post for ages

No peak again this morning! I've given up this cycle and I'm calling it an unovulation cycle pfft!

I though you had to take OPK's etc in the afternoon? I may be wrong though, that's what I heard. I'd get BD anyway, the cycle I felt pg with my son I didn't have even close to a + OPK and still fell pregnant. Plus, your FROPK's look VERY positive to me. Good luck my love xxxx

I though you had to take OPK's etc in the afternoon? I may be wrong though, that's what I heard. I'd get BD anyway, the cycle I felt pg with my son I didn't have even close to a + OPK and still fell pregnant. Plus, your FROPK's look VERY positive to me. Good luck my love xxxx

Agreed with my pregnancy last month, I never got an OPK+ that cycle.

I wonder where 10 is too :( ....I sure hope an pray everything is ok for her!!!

As for me this morning my temps are still up an BFN so we all know what tomorrow is :( boom temp will fall down to the cover an AF will show...no doubt in my mind happens every time :(

good morning ladies. i hope everyone is doing good.

afm i have my appt today hopefully he helps my out. my temps seem to be on a rise. So hopefully it keeps going that way. i am cramping a bit and my boobs look a little big but whatever. i havent been taking and of my ttc stuff just the antibiotics my dr gave me

Good morning ladies how is everyone

im good.

i put in a hight temp on my bbt chart and if the are high again it says i ov already but i did have :sex: but 2 days before i ov do you guys think im ok that ill catch the eggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->