Gallery O Tests

Happy 6 Weeks and 3rd Trimester to Clare and Amanda (respectively)!!!

Sorry I haven't been on much. I have not gotten an official :bfp: yet. Got excited a couple times because of "faint" lines, but they aren't getting any darker so I'm assuming I'm not. I'm just really tired emotionally. These past 11 months on the TTC train have just worn me down. Especially when I was thinking I would get pregnant right off the bat. (How silly was I!) I know all hope for this cycle isn't all lost yet, I'm only 11 dpo today. It's just hard to see the good when you've looked at so many negative tests.

Now that spring is here I have quite a few projects around the house that need to be finished. And I really need to start focusing more on school. Right now I'm not set to graduate until the beginning of next year! BOO! I started my garden today so that is going to take up a lot of my time. I think I need more things to keep my mind off babies and ttc. Not really sure how often I'm going to post anymore. I know I'll keep up with you ladies and check in from time to time. I love you all and every single one of you are special and deserve what you want in life. It's just hard coming on here sometimes when someone else is announcing their bfp, or delivery story, or pregnancy update. I know that might sound SUPER selfish and please don't think I mean it that way. It's kinda like having lots of friends that are alcoholics and drink all the time, but your a recovered alcoholic. You want to be around your friends, but it's hard sometimes. lol (That might be the worst analogy ever!)

Anyway, I hope that it's not over for this month yet. Keep your fingers crossed for me and send me some baby dust!! :haha: update soon

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

dear sweet amber we all have feelings like that from time to time hun it's not selfish ttc is a hard road with ups and downs in it and it feels like a fight i believe you will win this fight and show your body who is boss lol lots of baby dust and prayers coming your way sweetie

Pam, so if your temps are hanging out in your higher range it sounds like you could have o'd. It's funny that you said that about Lowe's. I have a friend irl who said the same thing last cycle. She was well into the tww and she said she got nauseous and light headed and felt as though she could pass out. Then she said afterwards that she must have just been too hot because it was warm in there. I hope your sf does come because that would be progress in the right direction. If af comes it would be just another little hint that you o'd and maybe things are going to balance out. If she does show, you could count back any try to figure out what sxs could have been o sxs.

Mari, HI!!! I can't wait to see new pics of Aleeya. Did I spell it right?

Babyhopes, sorry you have to wait so long to see your baby. I'm glad that it's scheduled though, at leastwe can count down with you.

Hi Claire!

Braij, how are you feeling?

Andrea, how did he hurt his elbow? I know skating but did he fall on it or catch himself with a straight arm? Looks like he fell on it. The skating rink floors are soooo hard. It's a common injury. I worked at a skating rink as a first job. We've had several broken bones that weren't discovered at the er but only by the radiologist days later. It wouldn't surprise me a bit. As for your cycle, I'd wait another day or two before doing anyhing, you could have o'd a day later. I know you're anxious to get on with things.

Cami, Caleb is gorgeous!!! He looks big, how much does he weigh? Is it cramps getting to you? Owie. I've felt that way before, that the afterpains weremore painful than labor. It's not supposed to be so with the first baby though. I hope you feel better soon, I'm sure you will.

Rosa, you're welcome. My oldest came home from Iraq on Christmas Eve. So you and your dh are both military? I don't understand how it all works. Ff and my fertility books say that the first day of your cycle is when you have real bleeding, enough to wear a pad. I think the confusion comes when some who have treatments like Megg(right, Megg?) it's different for the treatment girls because they are taking meds to control your cycle. I would count today as cd1. It's after midnight so I guess I reallymean yesterday. Oh, the first day of real bleeding. I'd go ahead and get the soy and if the bleeding continues take it on cd3. Just keep in mind that some girls say it messes them up. I'm just thinking that in your case you have nothing to lose and it may just shock your system back into shape. When I did it the first time I could have sworn it was a bad thing, but later it seemed to do just that, the mid-cycle bleeding got worse then way better and my pain got better too. I thought I took too much at 160mg, so I defititely wouldn't take more than that. You have nothing to lose, it gives you something to try while waiting for the dr's to help. I'll definitely be stalking.

How's it going Megg?

Stacey, yay for manageable cramps. Isn't that nice when you don't have to miss anything for af?

Hi Zoie!!

Daisy, your chart has similarities to last cycle yer differences too. Your temps held more steady during the follicular phase, if it does the same now you have a good chance at your lp being a bit longer.

Nikki, I think it's fine to start the maca now. Your temps could have been affected by the stressor having your wisdom teeth out. Did you ever find your purse? Also, your temps last cycle got more erratic before they leveled out for o, maybe you are right at that time. I pray the level out soon so you can o.

Beckie, your o date isn't super clear. Your temps haven't dropped enough to matter. Hope we get to see pretty bfp pics tomorrow.

Mummylove, getting there. :).

Amanda, where are you? How are you?

Has anyone heard from Mal?

How's the zofran working for you Katie? I hope you're catching up on rest but not so much that you skip eating.

Who did I forget? I'm sorry, it's so late.

I listed a bunch of just STUFF on eBay tonight, got s lot done and when it sells it'll be a lot out of my way. Yay! My chart is stil screwy and it's making me nuts. I posted a pic of my darkest opks on my chart, it really wasn't positive but I'm sure I o'd, not sure if when. I checked on my stock of hpts, I'm running very low but I ordered more yesterday so they should come hopefully before I run out.

Amber, I'm sorry about the bfns but your chart looks amazing and it's still so early.

Brrr, it's so cold in here tonight. A temp drop tomorrow wouldn't be an ID.

I have a funny little story. I baked 4 chickens to pick to make jambalaya later. The kids were carrying on about the wishbones. They wanted dh and I to do one. So we dis and I said oh, I'm not going to win mine is the weaker side. He pulled and it snapped and I won. You all know my wish. So another wishbone was ready and my 8yo dd wanted to do the wishbone with me. Again I say no way I'm going to win, I have the weaker side, she pulled upwards sharply and it snapped and I won. My 11yo ds asked what I wished for, I said I can't tell but I sure hope I don't get two of what I wished for. My dh and I were cracking up but the kids didn't have a clue. Too funny. Seriously though, it's not that I wouldn't want two but if we have another it would likely be early at this point and I'm sure 2 would be even earlier.

I gotta close my eyes. Nite ladies.

Hi there,So I am superrrr excited!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: My temp was 97.4 this am so FF changed me to 6 dpo 2day I dont know why but that would mean my LP is going to be around 13 days which I HAVE NEVER had...Even if I dont get a bfp I am VERY excited to have my LP longer and feel it will give us a better chance.
Anyone wanna peak @ my chart and tell me what you think?? ((hugs)):hugs:

hello ladies im sorry some are feeling down. i think im gonna go buy my soy tomorrow and start taking it but im a little iffy because what if the doc wants to give me something. dam i dont know what to do.

Yay Clare on 6 week mark and Yay Amanda on 3rd trimester.
:) :) :) :) :) Happy Dance :) :) :) :) :)

Amber,Your not out hun FX you get a BFP.I can relate so much with your frustration and pray for all of you who want a BFP to get one SOON!!! :) :) :)
I am super exicted I dont know WHY my LP is going to be longer but I do know this I think it was the maca or maybe the more excercise I have been doing either way I am super excited.I soooooo wanna test lol but 6dpo wont show me anything and will just discourage me soooo I will wait until 10 dpo is my goal,,I hope I can make it lol
(((hugs))
Katie how are you feeling hun???
Megg thinking of u
Cami I hope u feel better soon!!! ((hugs)) he is adorable
Stacey Hi there :)
guey Hi there,How are you feeling :)
Andrea how are you feeling FX
10 ((hugs)) How are you feeling dear?? :)
mummy time to catch the eggy FX for you!!

hi daisy glad to see you so happy that is great hun rosa can you call your doctor to let him/her know you are taking it or to see if they think it's ok

i cant call them but i have and appt on wen. so i think i sohuld wait i dont know

Can anyone look @ my chart please? I wish I was better @ it lol...10 are you on?? lol :)

your chart is looking good daisy hope your temp goes up again

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks I am more optimistic now :)
*~*~**~*~*~* Baby Dust for you all **~**~*~*~**~*~

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

**** 97.5 is my highest temp this month,So this cycle is alot different,I have some cramping and like pulling but dont want to read to much into it I am just praying this is it and have a good feeling it may be

i hope everything goes good with doctor app you can take soy cd 5-9 so maybe you can start wed after your app if the doctor doesn't give you anything

i hope everything goes good with doctor app you can take soy cd 5-9 so maybe you can start wed after your app if the doctor doesn't give you anything

i will i hope he does lol if not im gonna go crazy :dohh: jkjkjk

your chart is looking good daisy hope your temp goes up again

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks I am more optimistic now :)
*~*~**~*~*~* Baby Dust for you all **~**~*~*~**~*~

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

**** 97.5 is my highest temp this month,So this cycle is alot different,I have some cramping and like pulling but dont want to read to much into it I am just praying this is it and have a good feeling it may be

i think it looks good your temps are higher so thats good i think now we just sit and wait :coffee: i will be :happydance: when you get your :bfp:

Hey ladies no witch today I suppose she'll come tomorrow but I said that like 5 days ago lol whooooo knows I totally feel like crying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->