Gallery O Tests

But it is...even I can see it on the hpt. Maybe he just doesn't want you to get your hopes up or something.

lol andrea men know nothing do NOT cry!! You are preggers!!!! :) So no negative thoughts allowed!!! Just jump up and down because you know like we know that you are PREGNANT!!!! CONGRATS!!!

My OH said "your not pregnant cause i would know" the night before I got my :bfp: and I was 15DPO and suprised cause I just felt it wasnt my month...Your pregnant and its so amazing!!!

I wouldn't think Soy would make AF go bye bye Stacey....maybe your gonna get late BFP too :) LOL My fingers are crossed an now we know IT AINT OVER TIL THE WITCH SHOWS I HAVE PROOOOOF OF IT NOW :)

My family definitely doesn't have good pee apparently no wonder my cousin never got a positive pee test LOL

seee sometimes my gut is right i knew you needed to poas lol i love it congrats again hun

will i had af for 3 days took soy this morning and she went MIA about 7 hours ago now not even spotting

LOL YES YOU DID!!! How weird an why didn't it show before now.....do you think it would have showed yesterday....lol the day before yesterday I pee'd on about 10 sticks because I was like let me use them all so I won't have no more to obsess over.....and so I thought I was out an when you said something I had the URGE to pee on a darn stick.....and I couldn't find one....I was pissed so I remembered I stuffed a lot of papers an coupons out of the packs of tests and found TWO IC's :) I was like well heck WHY NOT...an nothing came up right away...sat it down an said OK Lord its negative please let me get AF or let this be a BFP please something....and I walked back in to what you girls saw in the pic :) OMG IM IN SHOCK :) Thanks Stacey for making me pee :) LMAO

OK I'm so excited but really I better get my bootay in bed...I'm EXHAUSTED :) NOW LOL

sweetie with my 3 pregnancy i poas everyday for 10dpo till 16dpo because in my heart i knew i was pregnant and dh started to think i was nuts till 16dpo when i got my bfp and your welcome i'm happy i made you wanna pee

good night get some sleep prego little beanie needs you to get lots of rest

AndreaFlorida, I have been secretly stalking you on here to see if you got your :bfp: since your first post wondering if you were pregnant, and when I saw this I almost cried!! Congratulations!!!!! :yipee:

Here is my test dried up before I go to bed I'm exhausted really but so darn excited how do I fall asleep....ya know whats even funnier I've been taking pamprin for a week off an on because I swore AF was coming? LMAO I hope I didn't hurt anything with all that caffeine in those pills....

I keep going to make sure the line is still there funny thing as well I almost almost dunked both tests in but I'll pee on the other one in the morning lets pray its darker :) OMG OMG OMG

Attachments

• DRIEDTEST.jpg
    DRIEDTEST.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 67
Oh Andrea, that is so amazing. Congrats, I'm so excited for you. I can't believe your dh is denying that line! I can't wait to see tomorrows test.

Hi Megg.

Hi Mari.

Sbmello, how's it going? Did you ever tell your dr you were already using the progesterone? I'm praying for you.

Cami, hope you are home. Weight loss is normal, he should be back up to his birth weight by two weeks. Are you breastfeeding? Can you ask for a donut to sit on? Dermaplast spray is super soothing to the stitches. Get better soon.

Stacey, I don't think soy made af go away. You mentioned that you didn't have your usual cramping this time, maybe af is just different this time.

Rosa, I'm with Stacey, just wait until later to start the soy to be sure
your dr isn't going to prescribe something.

Nikki, I think it's fine to start the maca now. I would start with one per day, about 500mg. Every week add another per day until you get to 2000 maybe 2500mg. So this week one per day, next week two per day.

Babyhopes, yay for 6 weeks!

Mummylove, go get that eggie!

Beckie, I'm still hoping you get a bfp.

Amber, I'm so sorry. I understand what you are saying. What are you planting this year? We are trying for 100 tomato plants, 50 peppers. We already got peaches and cream corn and sugar snap peas, oh and beets. I'm excited about the garden too, I don't want to live my life waiting. I need to be happy and productive while I wait.

Maca questions...
Does anyone have any solid evidence or reason why not to do soy and maca together? I did both this cycle. If anyone's dh has been taking maca what changes have you seen?

Pam, I hope you get af too so you can have a normal cycle.

Love you Katie. Hope youare feeling better.

I think I can't sleep because I'm anxious to test tomorrow. That's pitiful to lose sleep over a bfn.

Nite.

Girls I'm so mad right now GRRRR @ DH.....so I hadn't peed in 30 mins an he says CAN YOU PEE ON ANOTHER ONE (I only had ONE left) so I peed on the damn thing thinking it would turn positive....apparently my HCG isn't high enough or I didn't hold my pee long enough its BFN :( now he's like YOUR NOT PREGNANT blah blah blah...so I'm going to get bloods tomorrow morning an prove his ass wrong!!! I'm tired of this! GRRR I can't sleep I'm so upset.....:(

Regardless I have to go to the doctor I have yeast infection that is OUT OF CONTROL :( came up all of a sudden an I have a UTI OMG :( this totally sucks :(

Girls I'm so mad right now GRRRR @ DH.....so I hadn't peed in 30 mins an he says CAN YOU PEE ON ANOTHER ONE (I only had ONE left) so I peed on the damn thing thinking it would turn positive....apparently my HCG isn't high enough or I didn't hold my pee long enough its BFN :( now he's like YOUR NOT PREGNANT blah blah blah...so I'm going to get bloods tomorrow morning an prove his ass wrong!!! I'm tired of this! GRRR I can't sleep I'm so upset.....:(

Regardless I have to go to the doctor I have yeast infection that is OUT OF CONTROL :( came up all of a sudden an I have a UTI OMG :( this totally sucks :(

Im actually going to slap you :grr:
ur pregnant! huge congrats :wohoo:
Now enjoy it and stop being paranoid!!!! (like me :wacko:)
you maybe only 10dpo :) xx are u going for early scan?wheres ur ticker ?:yipee:

6w 1 day for me :)

Omg im shakin so bad but here it is omg omg omg wholly freakin a :) omg omg Bottom is HPT top is OPK OMG OMG OMG WHYYYYY JUST NOW? Can I barf NOW?

Oh my dear Lord thank you so much for your blessings...I'm over here crying my eyes out!

OMG jsut woke up to reading this congrats hun sooooo happy for u :)

Here is my test dried up before I go to bed I'm exhausted really but so darn excited how do I fall asleep....ya know whats even funnier I've been taking pamprin for a week off an on because I swore AF was coming? LMAO I hope I didn't hurt anything with all that caffeine in those pills....

I keep going to make sure the line is still there funny thing as well I almost almost dunked both tests in but I'll pee on the other one in the morning lets pray its darker :) OMG OMG OMG

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
I sooooooooo knew you were in this month!! I even said it to babyhopes a few weeks back CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->