Gallery O Tests

rosa, I would send you what I have if I wasnt worried you would have some crazy side affect and die because I sent you something your body couldnt handle LOL I know Im kinda a freak like that...but I worry :D

and RN, page 513 love...everything I know about maca is in there...this thread just that page...and a couple links I found while researching

I was in the army for 5 yrs if their 5 antrax shots i got and the small pox and every other crazy thing they gave didnt kill me im sure i would be ok :rofl:

yeah those guys are crazy arnt they!! Im a air force brat so I get it lol My mom still has a HUGE scare (looks like she was burned with a cigar) from where she got all her shots when she went into the military lol also I added you on FB:)

Daisy I think youve lost your mind dear lol

YAY!!! thank you!! i was immune to small pox

rosa, I would send you what I have if I wasnt worried you would have some crazy side affect and die because I sent you something your body couldnt handle LOL I know Im kinda a freak like that...but I worry :D

and RN, page 513 love...everything I know about maca is in there...this thread just that page...and a couple links I found while researching

I was in the army for 5 yrs if their 5 antrax shots i got and the small pox and every other crazy thing they gave didnt kill me im sure i would be ok :rofl:

yeah those guys are crazy arnt they!! Im a air force brat so I get it lol My mom still has a HUGE scare (looks like she was burned with a cigar) from where she got all her shots when she went into the military lol also I added you on FB:)

Daisy I think youve lost your mind dear lol

Yes I have LOST IT!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko: HHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAA I have been a bad girl 2night...... :)
All in fun tho!!! Come on BFP!!!!!!

daisy i think just about all of us have lmao but nothing wrong with some good nuts lmao

Hey, how do you change what it says underneath your user name on the left side of the post??? You know, where mine says "Trying To Conceive (TTC)". How do I change that???

Try going to user CP
Look around in there Honestly I cant remember but it is in there somewhere I believe

daisy i think just about all of us have lmao but nothing wrong with some good nuts lmao

AMEN!!! We all need to let loose every now and again,,This TTC can be so stressful....LETS LET LOSSE LADIES!!!
Ok I will start a game
IF you dont want to play you dont have to.I promise NOT to bully you
Ok this is what we do name the weirdest place you ever made love/had sex
I will as I said go first

Neighbors yard.....(DONT ASK) :haha:

WE GOT OUR ORDERS!!! omg we are going to hawaii!!!! OMG OMG!!! :happydance:

Yay! Have you ever lived in Hawaii? We were stationed in Hawaii with the Navy for 15 months and I loved every minute! Have a GREAT tour over there! Take lots of pics and if you need them I will be happy to send you my friends numbers they can show you the "private" beaches! :D:thumbup: We lived in Honolulu

ok to change your status RNMOMMY you go to USER CP and scroll down to EDIT
I hope this is a help :)

In the drivers seat of a car (while my boyfriend was driving!)
Yeah - I was young and not to smart....LOL!!! My knee got stuck between the seat and the center console and I had a hard time walking on it for a few days....Needless to say...it ended up not being as much fun as we thought it was gonna be....LMAO!!!!

Ive pretty much done it everywhere, though...LOL!!! I was crazy in my younger years.

Although I have to say, IVE NEVER DONE IT IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->