Gallery O Tests

In a park lol x its 1:30am here so will test wif fmu Wen I get up then I post pics I must sleep now ladies lots of babydust to u all xxx c u all tomorrow xxxxx

WE GOT OUR ORDERS!!! omg we are going to hawaii!!!! OMG OMG!!! :happydance:

Yay! Have you ever lived in Hawaii? We were stationed in Hawaii with the Navy for 15 months and I loved every minute! Have a GREAT tour over there! Take lots of pics and if you need them I will be happy to send you my friends numbers they can show you the "private" beaches! :D:thumbup: We lived in Honolulu

I have never been their Im so excited. and i would love their number i want to see all i can while im their. we are going to oahu, which i guess is where honolulu is we are gonna be in scholdfield barracks

In the drivers seat of a car (while my boyfriend was driving!)
Yeah - I was young and not to smart....LOL!!! My knee got stuck between the seat and the center console and I had a hard time walking on it for a few days....Needless to say...it ended up not being as much fun as we thought it was gonna be....LMAO!!!!

Ive pretty much done it everywhere, though...LOL!!! I was crazy in my younger years.

Although I have to say, IVE NEVER DONE IT IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Her lawn was closer then mine HAHHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

My front yard LOL with a skirt so just looked like i was sitting on top of him lol :p

In a park lol x its 1:30am here so will test wif fmu Wen I get up then I post pics I must sleep now ladies lots of babydust to u all xxx c u all tomorrow xxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: g night luv it has been FUN!! I will be stalking u in the am :)
FX!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

In the drivers seat of a car (while my boyfriend was driving!)
Yeah - I was young and not to smart....LOL!!! My knee got stuck between the seat and the center console and I had a hard time walking on it for a few days....Needless to say...it ended up not being as much fun as we thought it was gonna be....LMAO!!!!

Ive pretty much done it everywhere, though...LOL!!! I was crazy in my younger years.

Although I have to say, IVE NEVER DONE IT IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Her lawn was closer then mine HAHHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

:happydance::thumbup:

on a golf course (at night). At the beach but it wasn't romantic like in the movies the sand can cause problems :rofl:

My front yard LOL with a skirt so just looked like i was sitting on top of him lol :p

OH MY!!!!!!! And I thought you wouldnt had joined!!! I think we have a WINNER of the HOTTEST SEXIEST PLACE
Now that my dear takes courage!!!! WoHOoOOOOooOOO :happydance::happydance:

on a golf course (at night). At the beach but it wasn't romantic like in the movies the sand can cause problems :rofl:

:cry: I WANT SAND IN ALL PLACES I CAN IMAGINE ALWAYSSSSSSSSS WANTED TO DO IT ON THE BEACH!!! I think on our yearly trip to Maine this year IT IS ON LIKE DONEY KONG!
GOD I HOPE THE KIDS DONT COME LOOKING FOR US :haha::haha::haha:

yea you don't want sand down it's hard as hell to get out lol target parking lot lol beach hot tub pool lol i like to be out doors

WE GOT OUR ORDERS!!! omg we are going to hawaii!!!! OMG OMG!!! :happydance:

Yay! Have you ever lived in Hawaii? We were stationed in Hawaii with the Navy for 15 months and I loved every minute! Have a GREAT tour over there! Take lots of pics and if you need them I will be happy to send you my friends numbers they can show you the "private" beaches! :D:thumbup: We lived in Honolulu

I have never been their Im so excited. and i would love their number i want to see all i can while im their. we are going to oahu, which i guess is where honolulu is we are gonna be in scholdfield barracks

I will email them and make sure I have their current numbers! We were on Oahu too. We lived in Navy housing in Honolulu. I will get a list of places you MUST see and places you MUST eat at while there. pretty much local joints but OMG the food and views are amazing! :D

lol no it was so stupid LOL I was young and dumb LOL If I had gotten caught!! lol the cars that drove past were like 7 feet away from us lol

Everytime we go out for dinner I have 1 or 2 drinks and they are always "Sex on the beach"
I WANT THE SAND!!!!!!!!! AND WILL HAVE IT!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA!

we got our orders!!! Omg we are going to hawaii!!!! Omg omg!!! :happydance:

yay! Have you ever lived in hawaii? We were stationed in hawaii with the navy for 15 months and i loved every minute! Have a great tour over there! Take lots of pics and if you need them i will be happy to send you my friends numbers they can show you the "private" beaches! :d:thumbup: We lived in honolulu

i have never been their im so excited. And i would love their number i want to see all i can while im their. We are going to oahu, which i guess is where honolulu is we are gonna be in scholdfield barracks

i will email them and make sure i have their current numbers! We were on oahu too. We lived in navy housing in honolulu. I will get a list of places you must see and places you must eat at while there. Pretty much local joints but omg the food and views are amazing! :d

thank you so much!!!

lol no it was so stupid LOL I was young and dumb LOL If I had gotten caught!! lol the cars that drove past were like 7 feet away from us lol

Hey young and foolish is AWESOME!!!! :haha::haha: I still think it was awesome!! hahahahhahah!! Then again LOOK @ ME I feel 10 kinds of CRAZY 2NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Jealous of Hawaii!!!!
Oh and the game. In the managers office of a fast food restaurant and in the back of a truck at the drive in movies. Oh and on a row boat at a family reunion.

we got our orders!!! Omg we are going to hawaii!!!! Omg omg!!! :happydance:

yay! Have you ever lived in hawaii? We were stationed in hawaii with the navy for 15 months and i loved every minute! Have a great tour over there! Take lots of pics and if you need them i will be happy to send you my friends numbers they can show you the "private" beaches! :d:thumbup: We lived in honolulu

i have never been their im so excited. And i would love their number i want to see all i can while im their. We are going to oahu, which i guess is where honolulu is we are gonna be in scholdfield barracks

i will email them and make sure i have their current numbers! We were on oahu too. We lived in navy housing in honolulu. I will get a list of places you must see and places you must eat at while there. Pretty much local joints but omg the food and views are amazing! :d

thank you so much!!!

Cant WAIT to see pics and NOOOO not of the sex just the other views :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->