Gallery O Tests

Just wanted to come to a quick post. Hope everyone is doing great this morning. :hugs:

I'm suppose to start af today but for some strange reason my temp went back up a little. Probably just a fluke, I'm sure. We are going to Sea World today, so my luck my AF will start when I'm there. :dohh:

I took a frer just to see and it was negative. O well, hubby and I made a list of things that we are going to try this cycle.

1.) Clomid for me
2.) maca for him
3.) I'm going to start taking my prenatals and folic acid again
4.) We are going to :sex: every 2 days instead of every other day or every day
5.) I'm going to buy the clear blue fertility moniter
6.) I'm going to try soft cups (Suggested by sweet alida!)
7.) Even though it might be crazy, I'm going to stand on my head. LOL

Anyway, gotta get going. I'll be on later this evening. :thumbup:

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 29
Just wanted to come to a quick post. Hope everyone is doing great this morning. :hugs:

I'm suppose to start af today but for some strange reason my temp went back up a little. Probably just a fluke, I'm sure. We are going to Sea World today, so my luck my AF will start when I'm there. :dohh:

I took a frer just to see and it was negative. O well, hubby and I made a list of things that we are going to try this cycle.

1.) Clomid for me
2.) maca for him

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sounds like an awesome plan!!! Have an awesome time!! I wish I was headed to Sea world.I am headed to the dentist in an hour with DD :dohh: she has a toothache...Now I feel like a bad mom because she eats LOT of sugary crap but she is 18 and knows it all :haha:

Thanks ladies....I'll try taking it at night....I try and eat something when I take it but it doesn't always help...

Where can I get Maca?

Took my babies to the doc today....Meghan is fine it's just allergies so I gotta start giving her Zyrtec and Hannah has a slight case of pneumonia but nothing serious cause there's no fever...she can continue to go to school and has to take an antibiotic once a day....I can't BELIEVE how much Hannah weigh's now! She's 9 years old and weighs 87 pounds! Man, she's a sturdy girl...LOL....and my MeghanBoo weighs 25 pounds...lol...She still looks like she's got rubber bands wrapped around her arms and legs....and boy does she have a tushy on her! Her daddy gave her a bath last night and next thing I know she comes running out here butt naked...lol...it was so cute...

Still no sign of AF for me....my temp is still below my coverline....COME ON AF!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the chubby babies! LOL! My niece is nothing but skin and bones....it's awkward holding her...I'm used to holding a ham...lol...

My LO is taking after me im petite she is small for her age but shes not underweight

My oldest takes after me...lol...and my youngest is a mixture of me and my husband....he's played the drums for years so he's got a muscular upper half....especially his arms and shoulders....and her arms look just like his....lol....he's already planning on making her a drummer....lol

lol...I know what you mean! I'm grateful my husband's drum's are still set up in his old room at his parents house....lol....but WOW....I get so turned on when he plays...LOL....he's awesome and it makes me so proud to see him in action!

He's so handsome!!! I think you have a future sports player on your hands!

I think so too! Although, he loves singing and dancing just now lol. We bought him football (soccer) boots for his birthday so he'll be out playing with daddy in the summer time, they're both so excited lol xxx

lol...I know what you mean! I'm grateful my husband's drum's are still set up in his old room at his parents house....lol....but WOW....I get so turned on when he plays...LOL....he's awesome and it makes me so proud to see him in action!

;)

1.) Clomid for me
2.) maca for him

It's going to work! :D I just know it! I'm saving room for you as a bump buddy! :yipee: Have fun at Sea world. Love that place!

Still no sign of AF.....I think I'm gonna be forced to take Provera on the 1st.....but I guess if I don't have my AF and don't ovulate it will be more likely that I'll be on Clomid next cycle...

I really hope I get pregnant this month dont think I can bare my mates hen night lol

Hey everyone!, It has taken me ALL evening to read the billions of posts since i was last on lol!

I am glad to see the thread getting back to normal a little, even though it is missing some lovely girls :( Im very sad you are all gone :cry: Katie, Clare, Megg & Andrea and anyone else that is gone I miss you all and i love you all very very much!! I hope you come back soon the thread wont be the same with out every single one of you!

AFM im CD30 ive had a few cramps and some spotting so looks like AF will be here in the AM but i did my first test on the month this evening with VERY diluted wee it look liked water lol and im sure these ICs are faulty!
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5063/5556698317_d5e224f3c4.jpg

Also i tryed the Sprit hpt thingy because i wanted to see if my ICs are crap or not and i think they deffintly are lol
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5016/5557285088_52bcab7843.jpg[/url]
It looks like my HPT has tan lines :haha:
Sorry for the rubbish quality the lighting was terrible.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls tested and bfn not going to test again I would like to ask u all to light a candle tomorrow and help my town light the skies because a young girl from swindon went missing on Saturday a taxi driver was arrested today and told the police about 2 bodies omg one if the bodies was the young girl its so sad we are now a town united in grief for a life taken so cruelly xx thank u xx sian o callaghan rip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->