Gallery O Tests

oh oh i had sex in the back hearse..A real one and on the the bed thingy they use to put bodys..I swear to God its the honest truth..My x boyfriend bought one it was like a 1960 model..hahaha

oh oh i had sex in the back hearse..A real one and on the the bed thingy they use to put bodys..I swear to God its the honest truth..My x boyfriend bought one it was like a 1960 model..hahaha

That is kinda creepy and cool at the same time! LOL love it!

Oh dear was reading bk at the thread and now im horny lol its only 8am and im horny lol

Well I gave in and tested lol bfn but no surprise im only 4dpo lol

mummylove I am laughing but I am 5dpo and trying my hardest to resist the urge to poas. x

I was trying to hold off but the tests are sitting there in the bathroom lol

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mummylove & Debzie - Dont think you're too crazy. Ive been on other threads where the girls have gotten BFP at 6-8DPO!!!!!!!!!!!

I know if I could ever get myself to O and am finally in the TWW, I will probably start testing way too early....I am a feen and the POAS feeds my addiction....It is my crack!!!! LMAO!!!!

Anyone know any good tricks to avoid being nauseous after taking pills? :sick: I try eating but that doesnt' seem to work.....and I don't know what else to try.....

Metformin and a multivitamin

If your Metformin is not an ER (extended release) pill then you can crush it and put it in some applesauce or something. That might help. Try taking your MVI (multivitamin) at night right before you go to sleep. Or you could try the gummy vitamins. I never get nauseated when I take those. And they taste good!!!! LOL!
Hope that helps you some. :hugs:

Just had to share this :)
First time Summer at the park on a swing :)

Attachments

• summer3.jpg
    summer3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies :)
Well I am 10 DPO according to FF...I tested this am
BFN...And my temp this am was the same as yesterday 97.2
Who know lol my coverline is 96.9 I believe....So anyone think I still have a shot???:wacko::wacko:

Here is the pic of my bfn :growlmad:

Attachments

• DSC03701.jpg
    DSC03701.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 13
Anyone know any good tricks to avoid being nauseous after taking pills? :sick: I try eating but that doesnt' seem to work.....and I don't know what else to try.....

I agree with RNmommy I CANT take myvitamins until right before bed and I also use chewables :haha: I am like a big baby....You can try maybe a glass of milk like 1/2 hour before your meds if you can crush them
I wish I was more help :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->