Gallery O Tests

Thank you everyone, I am feeling much better today.

How is everyone else?

I do have some good news!, Im Adopting Two babies!! If you want to full story the link is in my ticker but the baby boy is due on the 11th august and the girl is 1 on the 27th :) Im very pleased, its going to be a lengthy process but well worth it! :) xxx

Well I am on CD 1 again apparently.....YAY ME! But I froze my fertility friend so its not gonna change my ticker.....so do I call this CD 1? lol.....because CD 3 I was supposed to get blood work...and well I duno what you would call this LOL

Thank you everyone, I am feeling much better today.

How is everyone else?

I do have some good news!, Im Adopting Two babies!! If you want to full story the link is in my ticker but the baby boy is due on the 11th august and the girl is 1 on the 27th :) Im very pleased, its going to be a lengthy process but well worth it! :) xxx
Thats amazing Zoie,weve always wanted to adopt and im sure we will.
So pleased for you. i was looking into adopting new born babies but they seem to things its very difficult,its easier when theyre 1-2 xxx

I had to dig out the thread LOL....I found it I found it :) and yes Zoie that is awesome :) I loved reading your story :) keep us posted on how things go please!

i had to call my pcm and have him put more referrals so now i have to wait till thursday to go in just so he can write tricare err how upset am i lol. well on a good note and bad not my dr said that my linning looks great but that she thinks that im just not ov. errr!! i cant make another appt till my refferals are in omg!!!!

Heres my BFN at 8dpo- i'm pretty sure there's an evap on it, i'm not sure i think i'm seeing things

https://i54.tinypic.com/30vmyxv.jpg

It's false, I just know it is! Only 8dpo, i wasnt expecting much. Will test again in about 10 hours when i get up :)

My FRER from today, it is getting darker!

https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/fancypants8/FRER005-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->