Gallery O Tests

AFM I had tender boobs they also feel a little swollen but i think that is just cause i am getting close to ov.. I am gonna start using my opk tomorrow i usuallt get a + on cd 17 so like in a week. i have been taking my vit e, baby asprin, and prenatals with folic acid so hope this cycle i get my :bfp:

Hey all thank you!! Im so in love~ Birth story and photos are in my journal if you want to take a look. :dust: to every single one of you!

I read your story hun!!! You are lucky that you had a short labor. with my last 2 babies i did too lol

It was so fast that I felt kinda jiped to tell the truth. I think I was only at the hospital for 3 hours MAYBE before I had her. With my son it was 6 hours and my daughter 8. She is supposta be our last baby...but now that she is here...I dont know if i can say that! lol But if I do get pregnant again Im thinking my labor will be like 5 min lol

Here are mine! The only major symptom I have had, started at like 7dpo, is bachache... and I still have it now too.

Here is my progression from 9 dpo to today, 15 dpo!

Attachments

• 9to15dpo.jpg
    9to15dpo.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 6
Hope all u ladies are doing well hope to see some of u get ur bfps soon

Hi, ladies, I was just having through this thread and it's amazing! I will have piccies to put up soon, just in the process of waiting for ovulation after a m/c in April! Another POAS addict here lol

thanks hun, yes i'm opking, plus ferning (saliva microscope). And temping. I am currently on vitex, and I've been taking licorice root for 5 days to try and ovulate earlier. Usually i ov really late and sometimes not at all. I had bloods taken to test hormones and things last week I'm just waiting for results but theres a delay because of the earthquakes. It only took 3 months to get pregnant with Ella, and we have been trying for #2 for 11 months now.

awww fx hun... Is that saliva microscope good? Neva really heard of it.. im on clomid 2nd dose today sooo crnt wait to test lol x

I'm not sure if it's good or not, its my first cycle using it! I will let you know though :)

FXd for you hun, good luck :)

I lost my baby at 7weeks 4days, it was confirmed by the scan today :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"