Gallery O Tests

be careful taking them they can mess with your heart and you dont want to be taking them and come down pregnant

Yay congrats Stacey!

I haven't been on BnB in awhile.

not sure if anyone is waiting on my up date i had a doctors app. today and had a sono they couldn't find anything doc is thinking it's an Ectopic pregnancy again i go back in 2 days for them to recheck my hcg to see if it's going up like it should if not they are going to try to save my tube if they can't i'll be out of ttc for good i lost my left tube in 08 because of an ectopic and i'll never have the money for ivf

Stacey I am so sorry darling I am praying that things are okay and maybe it was just too early to see anything quite yet. PRAYING HARD.....

I am on the verge of hysterectomy.....I'll update when I find out if its going to happen or not. If so I will hopefully be able to harvest a few eggs that I might have....and get them frozen until we find a surrogate mother. Its a long story but I was up all night crying my eyes out will update soon as I know anything! Waiting on the doctor to call me back.....

I am crushed!

Thanks sweeties.....I just am to the last straw on my situation :( The doctor is gonna call any freaking minute now its annoying! I've been waiting 3 hours for a phone call :(

Doctor called and is now putting me on a different birth control and I feel like the pain is going to spike any minute again an then she told me if it got that bad to go to the ER---I told the nurse really ...why? What will the ER do for pelvic pain? haha NOTHING....so whats the point in going when I can sit at home an pump myself full of drugs :(

betas for 16 dpo is.........2,378 got them redone today i have to call tomorrow afternoon hoping for them to be around 4,700 god is great grow baby grow

numbers are in for betas for 18 dpo and holy 6,567 what a jump

OMG!!! yay!! well i finally got my referral again i have an appt on the 25.. these days need to go by fast!!!

i wanted to pop in and say hello and a HUGE congrats 2 you Stacey!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! As for me we are NTNP until September for personal reasons but I will pop in from time to time,I will admit I was bummed when AF showed today I was a day late but when my temp dropped this am I knew I was out,I miss you ALL and hope EVERYONE gets their BFP and those who have I hope all is going well ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->