Gallery O Tests

Hey ladies....I have some NEWS to update.......

HUBBY IS COMING HOME 2 MONTHS EARLY Beginning of October instead of middle of December.....soooo I have an appointment on Wednesday she was going to put me on another type of birth control...but now I think there is no point why not go ahead and do the HSG and the laproscopic surgery!! So she is going to have a big shock because this is new news as of a week ago ...after I made the appointment and agreed another form of birth control. So I shall update more then but I am sure if I beg long and hard enough I can have my surgery and be ready when hubby comes home EARLY!

Those of you on my facebook SHHHHHH!!!! BIG SECRET WITH HIM COMING HOME...its gonna be a week after his bday so I'm gonna wait til last minute to invite everyone to my house for a big welcome home bday party :)

Well I so happy for you!! Yay for early home coming!!!!

Afm I just came back from the fs and she gave me femara. Any input ladies?

I've heard it regulates your cycles much better...and I know a few girls got pregnant soon after starting it...Goodluck sweetheart I'm praying for you still!!!! Tomorrow is big day I am soooooo anxious :) my goodness :)

Funny on The View.....new male birth control scientists are trying to create LOL...OMG I'm over here cracking up!

i hope i get preggo my first cycle but i totally know i wont. justt got that feeling

Hey ladies....I have some NEWS to update.......

HUBBY IS COMING HOME 2 MONTHS EARLY Beginning of October instead of middle of December.....soooo I have an appointment on Wednesday she was going to put me on another type of birth control...but now I think there is no point why not go ahead and do the HSG and the laproscopic surgery!! So she is going to have a big shock because this is new news as of a week ago ...after I made the appointment and agreed another form of birth control. So I shall update more then but I am sure if I beg long and hard enough I can have my surgery and be ready when hubby comes home EARLY!

Those of you on my facebook SHHHHHH!!!! BIG SECRET WITH HIM COMING HOME...its gonna be a week after his bday so I'm gonna wait til last minute to invite everyone to my house for a big welcome home bday party :)

Thats great news so happy for u

Having my baby tomorrow...I am so nervous can't belive that after tomorrow she will finially be here and in my arms!!! btw i am not telling this on fb till after its over but i will update asap..

YAY thats two babies that are coming soon on my fb :) woot woot!

NEWS FLASH: LOL

I went to the appointment today waiting on the doctor to call me back we are doing the HSG and the laproscopic surgery for the endo.....she says it should be middle September. I am kind of excited and she says she gives me 3-4 months from there then we'll just go ahead and do the IUI or if we decide to do it earlier we may which I think its a great idea to just go ahead with it...I think my inverted uterus is our problem. Anyways as soon as anymore updates come I'll sure post them....Thanks to all of you girls for all of your support through this very trying time for me and my husband it means a lot to me. I have never cried as hard as I did when I got into my car to leave the clinic today I finally feel we are getting somewhere with all of this!

Doctor just called they are only doing the HSG what fucking bullshit :-( I know my language and I'm sorry :-( I am sitting here crying knowing my period pains will never fucking go away its there forever....HSG will be around the middle of freaking Sept. I have to call on the first day of not this cycle but the next....I want to die :(

I'm happy for you, sad at the same time sad that you are going thru so much pain.

Andrea I know how u feel about ur periods pains. When I was 17 my period for that month started and I was in so much pain I was on my way to a fun day at my school I just left. I got off the bus and I couldnt get off the floor I was in that much pain. My best friend had to cool a ambulance but htey said they couldnt do nothing. And from then I had the pain every month till I got pregnant when I was 24. I hated when I would come on but what help me was a freezing cold hot water bottle on my belly. I know its gotta be harder for u cus u av 2 kids to look after. I never got the pains after I got pregnant even tho that pregnancy ended in a MMC. So I know how u feel all I am saying is keep on at ur docs till u get answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->