Gallery O Tests

hey ladies how are you ?
been going through old diaries and ff and i find it awfull strange that in 6 yrs i have never had af in april and in 6yrs af only came twice in august.
On a happier note we bd today even though im only cd13 we are going to try to bd evry 3 days over the next few weeks lol although i need to make sure dh will be ok as he is reallt suffering with his back at the moment as the weather here is sooo cold and damp and its causing his arthritis to flare up :sad:

Awe Nikki I hope he feels better!!! Guess you'll be on top lol good luck sweetie I'm pulling for you and praying for you!!!!

Man I've got the cheap opks off eBay (one step) and they're poo! The control line is always pretty faint, I want the ones with a nice Red control line!

Man I've got the cheap opks off eBay (one step) and they're poo! The control line is always pretty faint, I want the ones with a nice Red control line!

Here's a pic of one I just did

https://s9.postimg.org/e0gea470f/image.jpg
imag

Hmmm I've never used this brand before the ones I've been using have green handles and previously two years ago I used wondfo

Are either of these the wondfos you use?

https://s23.postimg.org/77twnu2ff/image.jpg
windows 7 screenshot

The top two are packaging I've seen however it was 3 years ago when I used then and I swear their hpt have changed so that may be true for the lh tests too

So you all remember what happened with trinity at 7 dpo I think it may be happening again!! :happydance: this is within the time limit!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 22
Lol Clair that's ok no one could see it last time either thank you.

Thank you sweetie I'm glad you can see it :)

big lol! in 6-9 months and 15lb already! ridiculous lol

iv always had v faint bfps i spotted before anyone else :)

Awe sweetie that's so awesome!! I love chunky monkeys my boys were always big!!!

Thanks sweetie I'm thinking this is a possibility!! Although I've been having twin thoughts and dreams and it's freaking my freak lol

I think I may see a little something :) I see lines in everything though lol.

I resisted lol it would have been silly really I am only 3dp3dt (6dpo)

katie i think i see something fx for u bbe xx
Zoie how are you hun xx
Afm cd 14 and hoping to bd again in a day or so :)

I think you have the perfect game plan Nikki!! I prayed for you and zoie last night. I'm so hoping you get your dreams coming true ladies!!

Zoie I can't wait to see your tests it's must feel so different you have eggies inside of you so it's like you know you conceived and waiting for implantation that's so awesome I can't wait to see the blaring positives!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->