Gallery O Tests

Yay Nikki I'm praying it is something "good" watching you!! Wow Zoie!!! Amazing!!! I am praying they turn into grade A :) wonderful eggies :)

It sure doesn't feel like anything good watching me it feels menacing had the same again last night x :-(

I hope things go well for you at the appt Nikki..lots of prayers!! I pray things get better....

I've got a sickly Trysten this morning :( my baby is so sick.....he just lays here and shivers :( won't even let me hold him :( ehhh I just wanna hold him when he doesn't feel good but he gets so groggy and moody :( ....please say a prayer for him if you ladies will please :(

I gotta run, its time for my college algebra class...NOT looking forward to leaving baby boy behind with daddy but I know he's in good hands. Talk to everyone later....

Zoie I can't wait to see more good news your way :) and YAY for donations :) that is awesome....

Hey can any of u ladies answer this for me?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2029431-time-limit-do-you-check-opks.html

I posted. I look at 5 and 10 minutes. If they start getting dark I keep testing :)

Yay!!!!! Zoie!!!!!!!

Andrea I hope he feels better!!! Good luck in class ;)

Afm 2 dpo and counting!!!

oooooo fx Katie :) come on :bfp: I pray to God its going to be sticky this coming next time around.....God knows you can only take so much :( bless your heart sweetie....I just know it has to be coming a very very very sticky ;)

Still no af for me and still neg tests. Really thought my cycles was back to normal but guess not. I am like 2 weeks late

Awe thank you so much Andrea!! :) :hug:

Sam that's crazy !! Do you think maybe you haven't o'd yet?

I really don't know. I've not took opks we ntnp but we do the deed few times a week. Even if not pregnant just wish cycles would be normal. Been all over place since iud. And to be honest I've had it out a year and half nearly and not got pregnant

Contraception can really mess your body up, I've known a few women who have had trouble getting pregnant after IUD even when they have had children previously, hang in there I'm sure your body will right it's self.

Tomorrow is transfer day!!, I will be PUPO with TWINS on my one year wedding anniversary :happydance:

I was on the iud coil where it doesnt have hormone but i seriously thing when its been taken out might of caught tissue i duno. Just not holding my hopes up should be grateful what i have :)

Good look for tomorrow zoie

Sore boobs today- but up high like on the side of the boob level with armpits.
Could that be a sign of approaching ov?
I'm anovulatory so no idea of signs. It's cd9 I took my last clomid pill a few hours ago, last time I took it I didn't ov til cd21, but I'm wondering if things will be different now I'm on metformin aswell

I'm not sure sweetie I don't get sore breast at the armpits till after o I did notice mild discomfort though on the top and inward parts before o... Good luck I od day 17 first time I took clomid day 16 second time and this cycle took it days 3-7 I od day 14!!!

Yeah before I didn't ov at all naturally and just over 3 months ago I started metformin and it has made me ovulate straight after starting and then again 2 months later (last cycle) so I'm wondering since the met has helped me ov naturally if it it will bring up my ov date up on clomid aswell. Since I have no idea we are just doing bd every other day (ill prob start every day if i get ewcm or a + opk) and I've warned him it'll be 2-3 weeks of this lol

Lol!!! I don't blame you sweetie!!! It looks like you've for it covered just in case!!!

Sore boobs today- but up high like on the side of the boob level with armpits.
Could that be a sign of approaching ov?
I'm anovulatory so no idea of signs. It's cd9 I took my last clomid pill a few hours ago, last time I took it I didn't ov til cd21, but I'm wondering if things will be different now I'm on metformin aswell

i have no idea if i ovulate either hun im cd11 today x

I really don't know. I've not took opks we ntnp but we do the deed few times a week. Even if not pregnant just wish cycles would be normal. Been all over place since iud. And to be honest I've had it out a year and half nearly and not got pregnant

any news hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"