Gallery O Tests

Ok I know this isn't a positive opk but this is the closest I've ever had. Was getting a bit discouraged that I wouldn't ov (this is clomid cycle #1) as my test lines were barely there but this has made me feel better!

https://s22.postimg.org/ow5klo2kh/image.jpg
how to take a screen shot

Katie where is your next test ;) LOL Just teasing I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning I'm praying you get a big positive :) <3

Zoie I can't wait to see the next one!!

Nikki I hope you get a positive OPK soon ;) I'm praying for you and K :) You guys deserve a little bundle soon!!

hopeful....lots of prayers that you O on your own :) <3 Prayers your way as well!!

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend ;) I am exhausted today we had my 10 year olds birthday party :( I can't believe he finally hit the double digits...time flies...hug your babies and love on them while they are young they grow up far too fast :( I totally wish I would have had the chance to be in the girls lives when they were babies :( I missed that part but I can make them know I love them from here on out!! Its almost been 8 months (on the 21st, Monday) since we first welcomed them into our home....I can't believe how much they have grown in just that short period of time!! Again hold the babies close while you can....we are still in our bonding period...and its not as easy as people would think...if they were babies I'm sure it would be easier...its kind of hard especially with them having disabilities <3 but this month I feel more "love" and I know we are getting to where we should be with them...I'm beginning to love them as I love the boys!! Its one amazing feeling :) When we first talked about adoption I never knew that bonding wouldn't happen immediately with older children....it was hard...but now I'm beginning to feel so much better about it all :) I'm so HAPPY ladies :) <3 I just had to share my story...and how far we have come :)

I'm going to try to get on here tomorrow morning to see everyone's tests....but I'm passing kidney stones and in loads of pain :(....I'll try to check in tomorrow <3 love you ladies and am praying like crazy for you all!!!!

Andrea how old are the girls?
Are they sisters or did they come from separate homes?

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/20131020_101046.jpg

What do you think?? :D

It's even darker in person :D

I'm going to buy a load more tests today :D

Zoieeee!!!! OMGOSH!!!!!!! :happydance: This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls are 3 (will be 4 December 8th) and 6 (will be 7 on Jan. 2nd) my boys are 10 (he just turned 10 on October 17th) then my youngest boy is 4 (will be 5 on Jan. 17th)

Bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay praise god woooooohooooooo looks awesome yay!!!! Congratulations zoie!!!!!!

As for me bfn at 11 dpo so I guess I'm out this cycle :( bummer but I'm so over the moon for zoie it makes my bfn feel better I'm so excited for you zoie yay seriously over. The. Moon!

As for me bfn at 11 dpo so I guess I'm out this cycle :( bummer but I'm so over the moon for zoie it makes my bfn feel better I'm so excited for you zoie yay seriously over. The. Moon!

not over till af shows katie you of all people should know that xxxx
keeping everything crossed for all of u. xx
AFM today i am cd18 I hope to bd again cd19 and every 2-3 days untill cd 26 as according to ff i am fertile from cd15- cd26 so trying every 2-3days 2 make sure xxx

Yea I should know that but my heart and head are conflicting lol :) thank you ladies xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->