Gallery O Tests

So AF returned 3 days ago. It sucks because it's the first one since Grayson was born so it is super heavy. But it also is making me all kinds of sad. If AF is back it means Grayson isn't nursing as often keeping AF away, meaning he is getting to be a big boy and eating more solids. I know we are still nursing and we made it 9 months, but I still can't help but be sad about him getting bit.

Another thing AF being back means that I could start trying for another baby if we weren't all done having babies. Grayson was number 4 and I have a IUD. SO no more babies and that makes me sad now that he is starting to get so big. He is already standing and walking around the house using furniture. I want my baby back just a little longer I'm sad I wont be POAS anymore or feel that excitement of getting that BFP. But with 4 kids and 33 I have to stop somewhere I guess....sad panda face.

Zoieeee!!!! OMGOSH!!!!!!! :happydance: This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls are 3 (will be 4 December 8th) and 6 (will be 7 on Jan. 2nd) my boys are 10 (he just turned 10 on October 17th) then my youngest boy is 4 (will be 5 on Jan. 17th)

You get all close to christmas birthdays too lol
Must be hard with 4 birthdays around Xmas time

Amanda it is so hard I know :hugs: maybe you bother will change your minds.

Ergh. Cd17 and still a Measley barely there line on the opk :/ yesterday I had the darkest I'd ever had and got excited but continued testing and it never got darker it got lighter :/

Today's Superdrug test for you ladies :D

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/20131021_111513.jpg

:happydance:

Zoie!!!!! You are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I prayed so hard for you yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Your eggo is preggo!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!

I can't wait until my first scan I really want to know if they both stuck :D

Zoie i would just like to say congrats. I am so happy for u u totally deserve this. I really hope both have stuck and u get 2 rainbow babies :)

My progression pics from 4 days before af and 2 days after missed aff (today)

Attachments

• 1001567_10153418667635492_149925032_n.jpg
    1001567_10153418667635492_149925032_n.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 18
I hope both babies stuck!!!!!! Zoie those lines are getting darker daily that is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Fifie you progression looks great :)

Zoie still so happy for you whoop whoop!!!!!!! Twins twins twins!!!!!!! Lol

Wow Zoie amazing keeping evrything crossed for you xx
AFM im cd19 no sign of ovulation yet hoping to bd tomorrow as hubby wasnt well this morning x so hoping that cd20 will be ok so far we have bd cd13 and cd16 hope cd20 cd23 cd26 and cd29 will be enough according to ff im fertile anywhen between cd16 and cd28 xx what do you girls think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->