Gallery O Tests

Santa photo

https://s15.postimg.org/kvj6cw39n/image.jpg

https://s15.postimg.org/58rwziphn/image.jpg

photo hosting sites

Pretty sure Im out this month :) Im not sad. I really want to wait until Jan, but hubby wants to get started NOW lol Plus its only first AF since giving birth. I would like my baby making parts to be a little more healthy before I catch that Egg :)

Katie: Ohhh so exciting!! I want to wait but I also can't wait to see that pink line again.

Nikki: Oh Exciting! I got some OPKs too. I havent used them since trying to conceive Mia, and I never did get a positive. So Im not even sure if they will work for me

They don't always work for me either so we shall see xx

My breast are killer my nose has been stuffy and slightly bloody for two evenings in having mild twinges and I dreamed my brother was pregnant yes my brother lol testing soon!! Tests yesterday were negative except wondfo and 3mm green handle hcg those were faint and the Chinese matte blue handle was vvvvvvv faint like dreamy faint the thin green handle with hcg was negative for 36 hours so I'm thinking if I get lines on some and darker ones on others it is the real deal!!! Can't wait to test I'm hopefull!

Look look look bottom test smu!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm hopeful I'm praying for darker lines on all tests in a few hours!!! :) I'm trying to stay guarded though

Tested yesterday and negative. Gonna wait till lucas's birthday to test again

Guess what arrived in the post this morning I'm only CD5 today way to early to be using opks x

ooooooo those look promising Katie :) PRAYERS!!!!!!!! Come on :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!

Sam sorry hun :( prayers your way....come on ladies get some :bfp: 's !!!! Since I can't :( LOL

Thank you ladies!!! I'm praying :) I even wrote a letter to God felt it was more personal and better articulated :)

Good luck! I like your idea about writing a letter to God! Maybe I will do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->