Gallery O Tests

All still faint today thinking its still trigger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
Today is 10dpo AKA I actually have a chance of getting a BFP, feeling sick today have on my anti nausea wrist bands so hubby asked me if I was!

Also- anyone use the site on mobile? The stupid "we love pink" banner ad goes across subscribed threads so I can't get to them! I used to be able to refresh 2x and it'd vanish but now I've gotta refresh like 8x!!

Sometimes I literally have to turn it off and try again later as I can't get to subscribed threads and there's no x to close it

It's exciting! I have everything crossed that you all get your bfps this cycle.

Good luck girls!!! xxxxxx

10 dpo noon bfn- thought I saw something but its too far along the test!

https://s17.postimg.org/jivtq0pnj/image.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/vi2qjl5un/image.jpg

free photo upload

Im like CD29...I keep waiting for AF to hurry. Been cramping for 2 days now. So over it

Me too Katie I'm 11dpo today and nothing, we are going to the hospital today to visit our good friends bubba who arrived yesterday! Baby Oliver 8pound4 and SOOOO much hair!!! Will be interesting to see how Jace responds to him lol.

Well I'm here in oz, bd wed night before flying just incase but no signs of ov, I had some niggles last night but opk's -ve :-( I hate not knowing what's going on wish it would just happen already!!

Hubby walked in on me in the bathroom floor checking my cervix....that was hard to explain! Elbow deep in myself...argh the joys of ttc!

Ha ha ha you have to get on the floor?? I can feel mine better sat on the loo, otherwise it's too far up in a laying positing. And yeh oh the joys!! Xx

I was squatting, it's the only way I can remotely feel it and even then I'm reaching so far I near dislocate my shoulder! It's ridiculously hard to get to and always feels the same!!

Lol!!!!! That brightened my morning!!! Oh the images in my mind!!

Bfn at 11 dpo so I'm out I'm signing off for a few days I'm so disappointed and angry I hate that trigger shot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->