Gallery O Tests

Hopeful I really wouldn't worry about the digi being 1-2 still I was over 5 weeks before I got 2-3

I believe a 1-2 your numbers are between 20 - 200
2-3 is 200 - 2000
3+ is 2000+

No need to worry x

Nikki

It looks like you did ovulate hunn!!!! :D

Ok so today is CD16 and opk is slightly lighter not much but slightly due to hubby bad back we had to :sex: doggy style not very romantic I know :haha: but needs must and all I'm super excitedfor this month and really hope I get to join my bnb sisters with my :bfp: quite excited :happydance:

Whatever gets the job done! Lol

Hi Laides! New to this thread and wanted to give MY opinion about the weeks estimator test! They are the DEVIL!!

I'm over 6 weeks and I still keep getting 2-3 weeks. It makes you worry constantly!!! I talked to a lot of girls who got there betas done and they were anywhere between 6000-9000 and they were only getting 2-3 weeks too! So I wouldn't by those tests! There evil. A girl was so upset she called her doctor and her doctor said there is no possible way for a pregnancy test to detect your HCG correctly anyway. Another girl actually called the COMPANY!! and they told her the accuracy rate varies between 48%-94%!!

So yeah, I wasted so much money on those!!!

Hi Laides! New to this thread and wanted to give MY opinion about the weeks estimator test! They are the DEVIL!!

I'm over 6 weeks and I still keep getting 2-3 weeks. It makes you worry constantly!!! I talked to a lot of girls who got there betas done and they were anywhere between 6000-9000 and they were only getting 2-3 weeks too! So I wouldn't by those tests! There evil. A girl was so upset she called her doctor and her doctor said there is no possible way for a pregnancy test to detect your HCG correctly anyway. Another girl actually called the COMPANY!! and they told her the accuracy rate varies between 48%-94%!!

So yeah, I wasted so much money on those!!!

It says on their site the estimator is only 82% accurate. I just wanted that reassurance lol

Hooray for tww!!!

I rang my doc the day after my BFP and he advised me to come in in about a week.
Friday ill be 4+3 so not sure wether to go in then or then it's weekend and I work Monday so the next option would be next Tuesday when I'd be 5 weeks.
Does anyone know if your high risk if they start your midwife appointments earlier than 12 weeks?
My last pregnancy I had issues with blood pressure and had a placental abruption

Hooray for tww!!!

I rang my doc the day after my BFP and he advised me to come in in about a week.
Friday ill be 4+3 so not sure wether to go in then or then it's weekend and I work Monday so the next option would be next Tuesday when I'd be 5 weeks.
Does anyone know if your high risk if they start your midwife appointments earlier than 12 weeks?
My last pregnancy I had issues with blood pressure and had a placental abruption

I know with me Ive had issues with every single pregnancy. So Im not really high risk but my doctor tends to do more scans and keep a closer watch on me. He waits until I am about 10 is weeks though. Because there really isnt a whole lot he can do but watch when its tht early on

Hooray for tww!!!

I know with me Ive had issues with every single pregnancy. So Im not really high risk but my doctor tends to do more scans and keep a closer watch on me. He waits until I am about 10 is weeks though. Because there really isnt a whole lot he can do but watch when its tht early on

Thanks I think I mainly wanna get in early to get a baseline on my normal Bp before it starts creeping up

That's awesome Nikki!!!!

I love you put up your ticker Kim!!! :)

Yup I'm officially past the point my last pregnancy failed! In 1 week ill have my doc appointment, 2 weeks later a scan..... Eeek!!

Nikki, when r u gonna break out the hpts!?

I thought I'd use up my ics, did my last frer 2 days ago.
Why did I do it? Of course the ic looks dismal next to the frer and now I'm worried! Telling myself the ics are just crap compared to frer!

https://s21.postimg.org/u5wxo1n6v/image.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/z35wvezs7/image.jpg

windows 7 screenshot

Yup I'm officially past the point my last pregnancy failed! In 1 week ill have my doc appointment, 2 weeks later a scan..... Eeek!!

Nikki, when r u gonna break out the hpts!?

Im trying to hang on till at least 4th December as then I would be about 10dpo but u never know I'm only 2dpo today arghhh I'm going to go crazy lol x

I thought I'd use up my ics, did my last frer 2 days ago.
Why did I do it? Of course the ic looks dismal next to the frer and now I'm worried! Telling myself the ics are just crap compared to frer!

https://s21.postimg.org/u5wxo1n6v/image.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/z35wvezs7/image.jpg

windows 7 screenshot

Don't worry hun those tests like fine I dread using my if lol I reckon in 5days I may test lol only have 15 hpts lol don't want to be panicking by testing too early and find it bfn lol

Hey sweetie stick with one brand :) frer is where I'd stay for progression since you already did some progression with them.

those other tests are crap! I would be worried if you only had one line. Also there is the hook effect too look at. Once your HTC gets too high you start getting fainter lines :) Go to the first page of this thread there is a list of things. I tested the hook effect last time I was pregnant :)

CD 41 and nothing. If I count O from that test I took...just for fun I would be 10 DPO...and still nothing. SO I really just think my body went back into nursing mode. Strange its never done that before. I guess its ok thought :) I was aiming for a October-December baby. Trying to space out the birthdays. I have a January ,March, June, and August.

I was just hoping to figure out my cycles and what not to try and aim for a girl this time around. I would be happy with either of course :) But would love another girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->