Gallery O Tests

I didn't want to buy anymore tests or I would've bought frer, these ics are still here taking up space though lol- I'd give them to a friend but then they'd know why I was giving them away!

I might go put them in the garage so they're at least not convenient to just grab one lol

Hey ladies, I've beenlurking for a while, looking forward to posting a test today. I ordered ic's and found them in my mail box today. I poas and then I realized af arrived :( no need to post my bfn. This was cycle 2 ttc #1. Looking forward to month 3 and posting some test results!

Sare welcome I'm so sorry about af!!! That sucks sweetie. Can't wait to see your tests though.
Kim sorry I know that temptation so well!! I love and hate tests!

Hey ladies, I've beenlurking for a while, looking forward to posting a test today. I ordered ic's and found them in my mail box today. I poas and then I realized af arrived :( no need to post my bfn. This was cycle 2 ttc #1. Looking forward to month 3 and posting some test results!

Welcome! Cant wait to see your tests! We love to watch test, even if they are a BFN. Some of us like myself, lilmackate, amber, and bb and a couple others have been on this thread for a couple years now and will be happy to help and try to see lines. Although I must warn you Katie has a wicked line eye!! lol

Hey ladies, I've beenlurking for a while, looking forward to pwaitiba test today. I ordered ic's and found them in my mail box today. I poas and then I realized af arrived :( no need to post my bfn. This was cycle 2 ttc #1. Looking forward to month 3 and posting some test results!

Welcome! Cant wait to see your tests! We love to watch test, even if they are a BFN. Some of us like myself, lilmackate, amber, and bb and a couple others have been on this thread for a couple years now and will be happy to help and try to see lines. Although I must warn you Katie has a wicked line eye!! lol

So true xx welcome to thread I'm currently 3dpo according to ff I'm not sure this week can get any slower lol this waiting for 10dpo is crazy

Lol amada!!! It's not that bad.... Ok so maybe a little. ROFL!!! I can find the strip always :)

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome!!! I started reading the thread right from the beginning and got to about page 100 and realized there are almost 2000 pages... I decided to jump to the end. Can I get a quick update? The last one I read was in Oct 2010 I think! I'm dying to know how the story continues!

I was going to take a photo of the neg anyway but I need to get used to using these strips. As soon as I dipped it the ink ran and the whole thing went pinky and then eventually one line after about 2 mins. Is that normal? I didnt think so.

I'll catch you up on me. :) I had a miscarriage in December then I got pregnant with trinity in February 2011 after clomid (and God ;) ) and now trinity is two and we want one more sweetie so I'm currently on femara (clomid dried me out) my ultrasound is Monday for my follie scan I'm hopeful :)

I'll catch you up on me. :) I had a miscarriage in December then I got pregnant with trinity in February 2011 after clomid (and God ;) ) and now trinity is two and we want one more sweetie so I'm currently on femara (clomid dried me out) my ultrasound is Monday for my follie scan I'm hopeful :)

WOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so happy you had Trinity! And now you're back at it again. Fantastic. I love a happy ending... or beginning :)

Well I'm Amanda :wave: and I started on this thread ttc my 3rd child. She is now 2 and a half :) So I guess some of us have been here nearly 3 years :) Then I had my adorable little man jan 16 of this year :) And now I am ntnp our 5th. Hubby said soon as this one is born he is getting snipped so I cant talk him into more :haha:

I keep trying to convince myself that i am out and the reason I havent had my period is because my body went back into nursing mode. then I get test like this...below is the original on top and then two tweeked photos. do you all see it or am i going mad?

I'm waiting for the test to dry to see if it gets darker or goes away all together :)

Attachments

• 20131127_083643.jpg
    20131127_083643.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 1127.jpg
    1127.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • e9cd481f-274f-4e45-a4e3-2ecd06087363.jpg
    e9cd481f-274f-4e45-a4e3-2ecd06087363.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Well I'm Amanda :wave: and I started on this thread ttc my 3rd child. She is now 2 and a half :) So I guess some of us have been here nearly 3 years :) Then I had my adorable little man jan 16 of this year :) And now I am ntnp our 5th. Hubby said soon as this one is born he is getting snipped so I cant talk him into more :haha:

WOOOOO oh man Im tearing up, more happy endings! Wow Im in hyperemotional mode today lol.

Im so grateful to be ttc with you ladies!!

Well we are happy to have you! This thread comes and goes. Sometimes its hopping other times it's dead for quite a while, but we always seem to come back.

Also dont be afraid to say you dont see a line if someone post test and you dont :) I love this thread because we are all big girls. Not to say we are without drama, with a bunch of hormonal women it's bound to happen from time to time LOL

Well we are happy to have you! This thread comes and goes. Sometimes its hopping other times it's dead for quite a while, but we always seem to come back.

Also dont be afraid to say you dont see a line if someone post test and you dont :) I love this thread because we are all big girls. Not to say we are without drama, with a bunch of hormonal women it's bound to happen from time to time LOL

Haha Im super new to all of this. Im still trying to figure out how to pee in a cup and not make a mess hehe.

Haha Im super new to all of this. Im still trying to figure out how to pee in a cup and not make a mess hehe.

lol use a big cup x:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I keep trying to convince myself that i am out and the reason I havent had my period is because my body went back into nursing mode. then I get test like this...below is the original on top and then two tweeked photos. do you all see it or am i going mad?

I'm waiting for the test to dry to see if it gets darker or goes away all together :)

3dpo here this is killing me :haha::haha::haha:
can this week go any slower

I can't believe I'm nearly 9 weeks pregnant!! Time is going quickly for me, I hope time starts to speed up for you Nikki

:) it has been a journey hasn't it? We all have our own story to tell. I'm feeling all sentimental lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->