Gallery O Tests

Oh man Nikki!! They won't remove it?
I am super excited about Christmas :) if I don't get a bfp this cycle I think I'm taking two off to lose weight I need to shed at least 20 lbs.

Oh man Nikki!! They won't remove it?
I am super excited about Christmas :) if I don't get a bfp this cycle I think I'm taking two off to lose weight I need to shed at least 20 lbs.

It's not big enough to need surgery so got meds I'm hoping this month I will get my bfp xx
I'm excited bout Xmas also xx

What exactly is that sweetie?

It's a pituitary tumour hun it affects fertility and makes your breasts leak milk x

It makes your body assume you're already pregnant when your not doesn't it? I know a little about it a friend has it she said that's one reasons it causes problems with fertility it makes you're body think it already is pregnant as well as other things maybe I am wrong?

I am sorry to hear about that.

Eeeeks Im 3dpo and DYING to take a test. My husbands birthday is on the 18th and I want to surprise him with a positive test but I think it will be too early :( what do you think?

You'd be 10 dpo you may be to early but you may have a bfp!!! :) I got my bfp with trinity at 7dpo pm and it was a shadow and come 8 dpo morning it was totally there :)

You'd be 10 dpo you may be to early but you may have a bfp!!! :) I got my bfp with trinity at 7dpo pm and it was a shadow and come 8 dpo morning it was totally there :)

I'm so excited! Perfect for a birthday announcement and then xmas for immediate family!!

Yes it is :) I'm hoping I get a bfp tonight or the next two nights so that I can have a 5 week scan before Christmas :) I think I'm keeping this to myself I have always shared each pregnancy with family and most of which I've miscarried so this one of I can see the sac or sacs lol :0 I may then share it.
Ps all my positives have come by 11 dpo.

Yes it is :) I'm hoping I get a bfp tonight or the next two nights so that I can have a 5 week scan before Christmas :) I think I'm keeping this to myself I have always shared each pregnancy with family and most of which I've miscarried so this one of I can see the sac or sacs lol :0 I may then share it.
Ps all my positives have come by 11 dpo.

I've thought a lot about not telling them early but I think I would want my parent's support if something goes wrong... rather than have to tell them why I'm so upset. I know it's diff for everyone. I am soooo excited for your test tonight!!! Will you post it right away? Im DYING to test already haha. It's so bad. Good thing I bought tons of internet cheapies.

Fingers crossed for you ladies, I hope your bfps are on their way this cycle :D

I'm not feeling Christmassy yet, I picked up the last few Christmas bits today but can't seem to get in the spirit of things. Maybe because this years gone so fast I can't believe it's even December lol. I can't believe I'm 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow either!!.

I've lost 14lbs since I got pregnant, I'm trying my best to eat but nothing smells nice anymore and just makes me feel nauseous. I've still not thrown up yet lol I'm thankful for that!!

I'm not feeling christmassy yet either even though it's been snowing all week. I will be travelling to visit family so hopefully the xmas spirit will pick up then.

I tested bfn last night and bfn with fmu so trigger is gone. :) here is 7dpo smu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
Just trying to get all my blogging stuff done. Plus Amelia doesnt want to sleep so she is waking up Grayson. So Im getting no sleep. Plus bill is really gun ho on ttc. I am too but I wanted to lose a little weight and that never happened....And of course christmas is always stressful

I'm sorry sweetie!! Life can be stressful. :( hopefully it gets easier soon I know how that feels to not sleep and that's the hair that breaks the camels back!!

Prolactinoma doesn't make ur body think it's pregnant hun the pituitary gland send out wrong signals and messes up ur hormones luckily I only need meds at moment so I think right now I'm done with ttc I just can't cope xx

:hugs: Nikki, maybe take a month out let the meds do their thing and just enjoy Christmas. :hugs: massive hugs hunny. X

Aww nikki! Dont give up hun, it will happen as soon as they get your body sorted!

eeeeeks 4dpo and going out of my mind. Trying not to symptom watch...but man oh man... hurry up 10dpo so I can test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->