Gallery O Tests

Yay for the scan!!! Be sure to post the picture of your sweetie!!! :)

Back to pooey ttc 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hi ladies how you all doing
hopeful ss xx
Katie how are you x
Zoie Yeyyy for scan x
Riley mum congrats x
Andrea how are you x
Mummy love hi x

Afm last few days been crampy not Af crampy just twinges I have my endocrinology appt on Monday.
I am full of cold which is driving me crazy lol Ff reckons af due 11th December which would make O occur cd18 xx still trying to hold out till 11th xx

Nikki I just saw your post!! I'm good 3 dpo and dragging along I'm 5 day past trigger I'm not feeling very encouraged but you just never know!!
Hopefully you can wait I however am weak!! :)

So I bought some cheapie opk from the dollar store and did one 3 days ago and didn't see the line. But yesterday I did it and it as dark as the control. I forgot to take a picture... again. Today I am having pain on one side so Im assuming it's ov pain. I don't notice a cm difference so I'm depending on this mildly crampy pain. But it's certainly not putting me in the mood to DTD.

Anyway giving the BD a shot tonight and tomorrow... hopefully this is the month! :D Feeling excited... and crampy.

Dont know how far in my cycle i am probably about day 13 not sure. cba anymore if it happens it happens

Good luck ladies, don't give up hope. :dust:

I did a IC this morning and it didn't show at all, que serious worry! Getting a FR tomorrow for Tuesday. Trying to not stress, can't change anything that happens anyways but still hoping and praying xx

Found this article very interesting. All my losses seemed to be 10 dpo or later implanters.
https://www.unc.edu/news/archives/jun99/wilcox2.htm

Dont think im to bothered about this month me and oh are not on happy terms

I had endocrinology appt today and I have been diagnosed with a prolactinoma its not big enough to need surgery so having meds xx

Sorry ladies.
Sam I really hope things get better sweetie.
Nikki I'm so sorry the witch came :(

My appt could have been better now on cabergoline and being treated for prolactinoma x Its not big enough for operation so being treated with meds x even though i anticipated this months ago i think the shock has over taken me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->