Gallery O Tests

I just caved in and tested with smu on a 10miu test and nothing to even squint at :-( I'm 10dpo and AF due on Sunday so feel out! It's y youngests 2nd birthday today so a bit mixed up with feeling now :-( I just want my rainbow already! X

There is still a lot of time Nikki xx

According to my book Sam 2nd tri started at 13 weeks :D there's always a little bit of confusion lol xxx

I decided to chart this month and Ff reckons I'm 4dpo and with temps recognize o at cd 16

There is still a lot of time Nikki xx

According to my book Sam 2nd tri started at 13 weeks :D there's always a little bit of confusion lol xxx

well its 13 weeks 3 days lol

But everyone always told me 14 weeks lol

are u getting a bump et

Nikki hopefully this is it!!! Don't use those horrible tests again :( those were so convincing

Zoie in Australia it's common knowledge 2nd tri is 12 wks

Katie congrats on fab betas!

Thank you sweetie! :)
How are you Kim? Where are you in your cycle? Did you take the clomid?

Katie that is awesome on your latest beta!! Wholly cow!! Thats huge news!! Sticky beans sticky beans ;) LOL just teasing :) But either way seems "baby" is healthy :) So happy for you.

Nikki that test was sooooo convincing..... :( so sorry that you have a :bfn: now :( God bless you and I'm praying you get a :bfp: very soon you so deserve this! Its been a VERY long time for you, and your turn has to be coming :)

Everyone else I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :) Sorry I haven't been on much lately just super duper busy and stressed out lately :( Anyways miss you all and prayers for each and everyone of you this holiday season!

So I always alway age AF 12 dpo....... 12dpo came and went, 13dpo came and went, I'm now 14dpo, woke in night and had a bit of spotting, this morning was cm tinged brown. Cervix is high and soft and mega closed! I was shocked lol. I've it tested I'm too scared, so might give it the day to see if any more bleeding and test tonight when I'm home from work, it's nye so will either be bringing in 2014 celebrating a new life or drowning my sorrows. So scared of there been no line though!!!

Eta with my youngest I got bfp 9dpo and had a small light bleed 14 dpo lasting few hours.

I'm about a week past my last clomid pill.
Not stressing on opks, just dtd every 2nd day :)
It's 2014 in an hour here :)

You need to test ASAP!!!!!! I spotted orange this pregnancy!
Yay for 7 dpo hopefully it flies by to testing time!
Kim that's a great idea every two days. Do you cramp at o time?

God I m so nervous just thinking about it now end of shift is drawing closer!! I'll be home in around 3 hours and I feel sick with nerves!! I just hate this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->