Gallery O Tests

Awww Kate! I knew you had nothing to worry about :) congratulations.

I can't believe I'm over the 12 week mark now it's gone so quick! X

I can't wait, it's amazing to hear my baby on the Doppler I can't wait to meet him/her :D

Hey ladies here's the link to my journal.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2088241-blessings-god-baby-number-4-a.html
Hey Nikki you've been on my mind today how are you?

Hey ladies here's the link to my journal.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2088241-blessings-god-baby-number-4-a.html
Hey Nikki you've been on my mind today how are you?

I'm doing ok waiting to ovulate I'm cd15 although ppl getting darker no ewcm xx I'm hoping that December will be my month although not holding out much hope xx
Katie if I email u my ppl pics can u upload for me please I can't seem to do it on my fone xx

7dpo.....I have a feeling it didnt happen this month. Kinda surprised im a bit down about it since I really wanted to wait until feb march lol :coffee:

Attachments

• 20131223_091006.jpg
    20131223_091006.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 5
Amanda lol 7 dpo is too early to be bummed :) I completely understand though!!!
Nikki I think today's opk is positive you should totally be dancing!

I'm 6dpo- 7 when I wake up and gutted I've no IC's lol but haven't bought them for that reason! I've had period type cramps on and off when I never normally have especially so early. Fingers crossed.

Yay for 7 dpo sweetie wait till 10 dpo the grab a 3 pack of frer :)

Managed to bd this morning these tablets are awlful had my 3rd dose yesterday and today I woke up feeling as if I had been drinking alcohol all night not good xx how r u all xx

Yuck Nikki that's awful!! Feel better!!
Someone talk me out of buying tests.... Seriously I've walked away twice not sure I can a third time. I can't believe I have to wait so long to check on bean :(

Yuck Nikki that's awful!! Feel better!!
Someone talk me out of buying tests.... Seriously I've walked away twice not sure I can a third time. I can't believe I have to wait so long to check on bean :(

dont do it! youll stress yourself out trying to see if the line is darker, etc....those tests only have so much dye in them, and they can vary by lot too! deep breath "i will not buy any more tests..i will not buy any more tests since ive had a beta done.." :haha:

Thanks sweetie this waiting game is making me insecure it's all I can do to stay sane which we all know I'm not anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->