Gallery O Tests

Hi! Stalker here :) Could you girls check out my test?? (haha, just thought of the awkward scene in 21 jump street where she is like 'let me check out your chest, check out your test...')

Attachments

• test .jpg
    test .jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
I'm not really seeing anything yet how many dpo? I mean I do see a glimmer but blue dyes are scary.

Yeh I'd get pink dye tests as much more reliable. I just did another opk, def ovulated yesterday as had very bad ov pains, still a very dark positive this morning.
Aldo gonna order some IC's, my method last month was to test if I was late, which I was, think it'll be easier to know AF is def on her way rather than get my hopes up anymore.

katie id say bfn and i wouldnt trust those blue dye tests. fingers crossed your testing to early n get ur bfp soon :)

Hi! Stalker here :) Could you girls check out my test?? (haha, just thought of the awkward scene in 21 jump street where she is like 'let me check out your chest, check out your test...')

I see something, but it is so v v v v light that I wouldn't call it anything ATM. If your still early on it may be the start of soemthing. Like the girls said go with pink! I just think they are easier to read lol

AFM: Looks like I need to make sure to have fun with hubby:) we have bed last two nights, and because I don't think it is quite positive we will bed tonight too. Trying for a girl, so wanna stop when it is positive :)

What do you girls think? Positive or nearly? Oddly the top test was was taken about 3pm yesterday evening...then the bottom this morning. Crazy how fast this spike was. I think I like these tests :)

Attachments

• 2014-01-13 08.14.53.jpg
    2014-01-13 08.14.53.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies how are you all doing im cd5 today so decided not going to chart or anything this month and just hope for the best xx

2peas: yes the bottom is a pos opk :) those tests when i ov never got any darker than that :)

nikki, fingers crossed this month. sometimes it helps to not chart for a month or two and listen to your body n urges ;)

Hi ladies sorry I've been mia I came down with a tummy bug yesterday d&v spent most if yesterday sleeping it running to the loo hope ur all ok in better today x just very sore x

So sorry Nikki that's such an awful feeling!
Sam that's a long cycle.

Well I think that's it then :D Ill start testing next Tue at 6DPO. Early I know, but I have loads of tests :) They dry pretty light though. They are only this dark when they are wet.

Attachments

• 2014-01-15 08.34.04.jpg
    2014-01-15 08.34.04.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
I stopped. Last day I DTD was the 13. Sperm lives 5 days. Going to really give this a go for a girl. We shall see :) Im obsessing over the girl like I did when I had Amelia. So maybe thats a good sign/

So sorry Nikki that's such an awful feeling!
Sam that's a long cycle.

I am used to it seems to be gettign longer and longer. I didnt even bother testing cus me and oh ahvent had sex in a few months. Atm just going to try and focus on losing some weight and if it happens it happens.

Today is cd9 and something strange happened tonight dh and I had a n early night and we bd but it was different this time I mean yes we bd but it felt more like love making that's never happened since we married does that sound strange x

Sorry Nikki we are moving so I've been super busy. Clay wont make love lol he's mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->