Gallery O Tests

Matthew was the same in the first trimester, he was afraid of poking the baby out or something :/

5 dpo and I'm already testing....AHHHH I cant stand the wait. No symptoms yet though. Pretty sure my boobs will tell me Im pregnant before the test with little grayson still nursing lol

I was lucky my nipples didn't hurt at all until 8/9 weeks only occasionally too. It's funny how pregnancies can vary so much!.

Kate, how are you? Hope your feeling good :) almost 9 weeks already!! X

My Boobs were agony with y first before I even missed AF so I sort of knew but never had it since. So odd.

I love Jennifer's work! She built the city and took the photos I made his little outfit. Here is one of his 1st birthday cake smash photos.

Attachments

• 1601460_10152249451808694_5969467_n.jpg
    1601460_10152249451808694_5969467_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
So adorable Amanda!!

Zoie I'm feeling better but still fighting some sickness can't wait to feel normal :) are you feeling baby yet?!?!

My boobs always hurt in the 2ww so it wasn't tell after bfp my nips got sore lol

Hi ladies baby making on hold as dh was taken to hospital last night with chest pains and shortness of breath he is going to be in for at least 2-3 days :cry:

So adorable Amanda!!

Zoie I'm feeling better but still fighting some sickness can't wait to feel normal :) are you feeling baby yet?!?!

My boobs always hurt in the 2ww so it wasn't tell after bfp my nips got sore lol

YES!!, I've started to feel little popping sensations which I know aren't gas :D they started a few days ago when hubby was singing (he is the most awful singer in the world :haha:) that's when I first felt it. I think baby was hearing how painfully awful it was to hear him sing a Katy perry song :haha:

Hi ladies baby making on hold as dh was taken to hospital last night with chest pains and shortness of breath he is going to be in for at least 2-3 days :cry:

Omg Nikki :hugs: that's so awful hope he is ok!!! :hugs:

Good luck Amanda!
Zoie yup I'd say that's baby :) that's just a feeling you never forget.
Nikki I'm so sorry to hear that!! Hopefully he gets well quickly!

I think I got a mega faint line this morning! Looked like an evap it's that faint and that's how it started last time with these tests! Never ever had an evap on them any other time! I'm finishing work soon and will test again n probably several times tomorrow seen as I'm home all day :-/ feeling excited and scared.

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/4FFA0260-8EB5-4F09-B64A-485B8B67B236-16251-00000EBF540338D9_zpsa80b7e3c.jpg

I did an invert too which U can 100% see the line but it's all pixelated on photobox :-(

Eta this looks a bit pixilated too on my phone grrrrr

Same sort of line tonight will do fmu and smu tests tomorrow. That was smu above n more visible than fmu :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->