Gallery O Tests

How's everyone doing??

What are we up to now days who's TTC who's preggo who's waiting to try and who's family is complete??

We are WTT!

I'm 9 month pp, no AF has appeared yet (rubbish weaner so still feeding ALOT) and not protecting either :-/ not that we do it often lol.

Still trying. We are at it now 18 months with two losses. I've decided to take three months of off from clomid. I still have 5 months left. But I feel like I need to let my body do what it knows best :) We will be done after this last one. If we ever get there.

So today is day 3 of injections feeling really tired have been since starting the buserelin anyone else had this from the injections .Anyway here is link https://youtu.be/t0Ps-RCOi8I

Popping in to say hello to everyone if u remember me lol :) good luck bb!! How cool of you to share your journey xx

As for me, life with 5 kids is beyond insane. Jude is just over 7 months and I can't believe it. Of course, by now, I'm dying for another altho I know it's impossible. It's hard to watch your last baby grow up sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->