Gallery O Tests

Hey sweetie!
My periods are back but my cycles are like 55 days :o I'm doing crazy stuff like bleeding for 6 days then day 14 spotting then starting on cycle 50 something... I don't know what's up

Norhing

Attachments

• 2015-05-21 07.21.10.jpg
    2015-05-21 07.21.10.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2015-05-21 07.11.53.jpg
    2015-05-21 07.11.53.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
My periods been messed up for years. Me and oh havent used anything for 3 years and ive not got pregnant. I have gave up and just focusing on losing weight atm

Been a while since people talked on here lol

Were ok thank you :)

Wyatt had his first vaccinations today :( poor little guy

My AF has returned too, I was hoping that because I'm breast feeding I'd get a a few more months period free but no such luck lol.
Now we have to be careful not to have an oopsy for the next 10months to have the best chance of the VBAC I so want!.

i cant believe this thread is up and running again ladies ive missed you all so much x

Ok confession...... I bought 50 ic preggo tests that should come Tuesday :haha: I'm not trying but sometimes I want to scratch that old itch!!!

LOL Thats too funny, Although its a slippery slope. You start testing and you'll want to start trying for real. Although would be nice to have someone to try with.

Still waiting on AF, wish she would hurry already.

Morning girls. Still waiting on AF she is a day late. But when I checked my cervix I had a bit of pink CM, So she IS coming, YAY! Im guessing I did indeed O on CD 15 like I thought not 14 like FF said. That would mean she is right on time.

Are you going to do clomid this cycle Amanda? I'm sorry af is coming I really do think you'll get your rainbow baby soon. <3
I don't know why I bought them I think since my af is so erratic that testing makes me feel better honestly I don't want to try I love my kash but he is a handful he's cried about non stop since birth he had his tounge clipped and lip clipped and that helped a little but he is personality! He want what he wants his way or no way lol I'm in so much trouble. I'm not sure why I test though we only get to have sex three times a month lol I guess I'm just compulsive :haha:

Yes Ill be doing Clomid this cycle. I did 4 then took this month off and will pick back up this cycle.

The reason I joined BnB is 4 today. Can't believe I've known most of you for nearly 5 years!

Attachments

• mia.jpg
    mia.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Wow Amanda has it really been that long ago? Feels like yesterday
She's beautiful <3

Can't believe it's only 11 days till our IVF consultation and fs explained I could start treatment with 2weeks of consultation in soooo nervous ladies if uve done IVF please tell me ur experiences I'm going crazy lol

I'm already CD19 waiting to O. Although FF said I Oed cd 17 So will be testing again soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->