Gallery of preggies

Hello ladies...1st and formost I have missed you ALL!! I had to take a break...I was becoming well obsessed and driving myself and everyone around me crazy!!! Congrats to all the Mothers who have had their babies..I seen briefly a few posts and will be going back to read more
So I have been soooo busy,work and the kids etc etc that well I didnt realize until tonight that I was a few days late...I kept getting cramps but havent been checking my temp as we werent going to try again until after the new year..Well.....I took this before my shower and didnt see anything within a minute looked like it wasnt working threw it away got outta the shower and SCREAMED to DH...I am getting a frer when I get paid friday.
**** Darker tests were taken after the time limit....other 2 were taken around 10 min mark.

Had nO SYMPTOMS @ all except feeling like AF was coming anytime and alittle tired but I have also been very busy.I am in SHOCK! Please dontmention on fb yet,I am making a dr appointment in the am :happydance::happydance::happydance:

WILL SAY THIS POST MADE MY DAY AND NIGHT :happydance::happydance:

Wow not been on here in while... What happened to everyone??

I had Millie on Monday 19th :) she's gorgeous and so well behaved. Hope you're all well and all have a lovely christmas xx

She is sooooo beautiful!! CONGRATS!! ((((((((Hugs))))))) How is everyone?? I am good and feeling awesome so far so good :) XOXOXO

pretty good on this end still need a lot of baby things and starting to feel like im running out of time how are you gals doing

My baby boy a month old

Attachments

• lucas39.jpg
    lucas39.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi stacey sweets how are you?Seems this time has passed so fast for me (LOL) but how about for you? Sam thats one sweet lil boy!Congrats! :)

My baby is moving so much. As soon as I can get on my computer I'll post pics of my huge belly and of the 2 u/s I've had

daisy you just dont know i feel like i just found out yesterday that im prego and here i m in the 3rd tri i cant believe it i hope to be getting the rest of what we need for her this month im waiting for my belly to get bigger so we can do photos rosa cant wait to see your pic.s and u/s i have a sono on the 16th to see if she has turned but i can tell she hasn't yet i can feel her head in my ribs lmao

oh daisy i see in your sig you put something about your age my youngest brother is 15 years younger then me my mom was almost 40 when she had so i hope you are not worried about that

Hello ladies...1st and formost I have missed you ALL!! I had to take a break...I was becoming well obsessed and driving myself and everyone around me crazy!!! Congrats to all the Mothers who have had their babies..I seen briefly a few posts and will be going back to read more
So I have been soooo busy,work and the kids etc etc that well I didnt realize until tonight that I was a few days late...I kept getting cramps but havent been checking my temp as we werent going to try again until after the new year..Well.....I took this before my shower and didnt see anything within a minute looked like it wasnt working threw it away got outta the shower and SCREAMED to DH...I am getting a frer when I get paid friday.
**** Darker tests were taken after the time limit....other 2 were taken around 10 min mark.

Had nO SYMPTOMS @ all except feeling like AF was coming anytime and alittle tired but I have also been very busy.I am in SHOCK! Please dontmention on fb yet,I am making a dr appointment in the am :happydance::happydance::happydance:

First off CONGRATS!!!!!
I read your siggy and just wanted you to know that I just turned 39 a couple of days ago and had a baby on Nov. 3,2011 and she is perfect. So don't let the "age" worry you just have faith and all will be fine. :hugs:

First off CONGRATS!!!!!
I read your siggy and just wanted you to know that I just turned 39 a couple of days ago and had a baby on Nov. 3,2011 and she is perfect. So don't let the "age" worry you just have faith and all will be fine. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks a bunch ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->