Gallery of preggies

I feel so much better now i know his head down :) gonna start using the ball to try engage him :)

update

Im back from the hospital.Growth scan revealed baby is still huge:haha:
the polyhydrominoes has increased to 28:wacko: which is NOT good atall.

Had a sweep,wasnt painful but very uncomfortable to say the least:dohh:

.i have a bishop score of 6which is good) and im already 3cm dilated:happydance:

they wanted to induce me today but there were no slots free.I am being induced 7.45am on Friday so altho i didnt want to be induced ideally im happy ill be holding my baby by saturday.Maybe even sooner as the sweep as gave me a bloody show and im getting tightenings already and i only had it at 12pm.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK AS NO ONE KNOWS IN MY FRIENDS/FAMILY OUTSIDE BNB XXX

woohooo me to only 4 months 2 days to go and woohoo heartburn has kicked in yay

:hi: morning! I still pregnant :(

The tightenings went a way for most of the night.I have bad backache today and didnt sleep much atall. very :sleep: the amount of bloody goo has suprised me iv had to put a pad on now :sick:

Micks at work which im a bit upset about now as im still feeling ill and his phone is turnt off :hissy:

considering u can go into labor anytime why as he turned his phone off :confused:

DH just literally flew in the door few hours ago and looked terrified! he thought i was on phone to ambulance! bloody serves him right! :haha: anyway his staying at home with me now!

good he needs to with you due any sec i have a 3d sono on the 22nd cant wait to see me peanut yay :)

Im dying to hear a update from clare. I hope everything went good for her

she put pic.s up on facebook she had a big beautiful lil girl

Freya Willow Keane born at 18.11 at 1803 weighing 9lb 3oz no pain relief:argh: and had espitomy.will update u with my rather dramtic birth story

Heres a pic......................
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7573/dscn1969q.jpg

Im leaving you again ladies.

I went into a hospital yesterday after another bleed over the weekend, My BP was 200. I had alot of blood taken and a cannular in my arm i spent the day in A&E and they couldnt do anything for the baby. I now have another angel. I don't know how i can carry on with life at the moment.

I don't know what else i can say.

https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9789/freyaqo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back