Gallery of preggies

10-- I'm happy that you're getting the answers you'll need to feel safe and secure. Those early days are so worrisome for many of us, but I feel confident that you don't have anything to worry about :hugs: Your tests look fantastic!

Mallory-- I hope your bp plays nice and stays where it belongs ;) Have fun tomorrow finding out your baby's gender, can't wait to hear, keep us posted!

As for me, feeling a bit of the quease these past two days. Some days are like that for me still, if you can believe it. I get the burps and slight nausea, tums and zofran don't seem to help it either. I'm looking forward to being not pregnant, and having my baby boy in my arms. I can't wait to smell him and snuggle him :)

Mal, your bottom number looks low in that first one. I don't understand bp too much but I really hope you feel better soon.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. It means so much. As much as I want to make this work I know it's not really up to me.

Katie I waited a while before taking the pic thinking it would make the comparison more fair. I looked at them again just before I left the house and the new one does look darker.

I'm at the hospital now for my blood work. I pees just before and then poas just after so I can say this is what this number looks like. I won't be able to take a time limit pic, this one came up faster than my others though. I don't have my other tests with me but I'm pretty sure it's darker than the one I just did at home. I see no pink now, only a ver small amout of cm. I barely feel any cramping now, my back barely hurts now. It hurt so bad yesterday. This morning I had *TMI* diarrhea, I wonder if it's all related.

The lab said my dr will have the results in about 40 minutes so I told her to have him call my cell. The progesterone they have to send off so it'll be two days before we get that back. I'll update on the beta asap.

Good morning ladies!

10, I know youll be great! Cant wait to hear the news. I agree with katie I think its getting darker as well.

Mal and mari So exciting we all have appointments tomorrow....mal cant wait to see the gender that is always one of the most exciting parts! And Mari cant wait to see new pictures of little aleeya :)

Clare, where are you my dear!!! check in :D

sandi , cant wait for tomorrow!!! be sure to update us!!

And to anyone Ive forgotten Im sorry , But hello :wave: hope your having a great day!!!

AFM, trying to feel better but still kinda under the weather. Getting to the stage if I dont eat all the time I feel sick. Im gonna have to pick up some fruit or Im gonna gain a tun! lol

10 I'm glad your doc took you serious and got you in on a Sunday for Beta's. That has to make you feel good! I'm sure your numbers are going to be great. I had early bleeding too and bad cramping but all is fine! :D I can't wait for your numbers.

Mal - your bottom number is low. that can cause you dizziness. Watch it and be careful. If you work in healthcare than you know this already but if your blood pressure goes up above 140/90 you need to call your doctor. Drink lots of water because even mild dehydration can cause bp to go up. :hugs: Your cold/illness could be causing htis too. are you taking anything for your cold? Hope you feel better and hope your bp stays down. keep us updated on your scan tomorrow! I will pray for a "girl" for you! :D

AFM - I will update tomorrow when Reeds texts me to keep everyone updated. I have a doctor appt tomorrow at 230 so will not be able to update at that time but will as soon as I get home! Hope everyone has a great Monday tomorrow!

lol seems like EVERYONE is going in tomorrow...

Mal, mari, sandi, alida and myself LOL

No doctor visits for me scheduled! No news to report here...other than I've started blood pressure medication. I've had high bp all of my adult life, and it's not seriously out of control (if I weren't pregnant I wouldn't be medicated for it) but they want to treat it.

It's only high when they use the machines...whenever anyone reads it manually it's always totally fine. I don't get it. It's also fine when I use an at home machine. And the machines actually leave lasting bruises on my arm. Oh well.

I'm trying SOOOO hard to study for my class as I'm a full week behind, but it's so hard with my little boy running around and I keep checking facebook and checking here and it's just not going so well.

Waiting for news...from everyone!

Better to treat it than to get pre-eclampsia. I hope your BP stays under control! :D good luck on your studying! What are you going to school for?

Where is 10?? I want results!! LOL

Andee I had pre eclampsia with my first and it was no fun at all..baby was born in week 32 and stay in hospital till her due date. Not to mention that i was on bedrest for a month at home and a month in the hospital..Keep a close on that bp

10 please update when you get beta's back!! im praying everything is all good..

I can't wait to hear all the updates of the girls with doc appointments tomorrow..

Mal my pregnancy went by so fast till i found out what i was having now its creeping by..I know you are so exicted..

9 congrats on your bfp!!

reedsgirl I have my fingers crossed lil man is ready to enter the world tomorrow..I hope you have a wonderful shower..

Katie are you feeling better??

I'm getting a certificate in Renewable Energy...basically it means that I'll be able to work as a technician in a power plant or something...part of me would like to be a wind turbine technician because climbing the 300ft wind turbines sounds like a rush! It's a very male-dominated field as it can be somewhat physical and it deals with a lot of math, electronics, and such, but I really love it.

If all goes well with this pregnancy, I will be able to stop working at my current job about 2-3 weeks prior to delivery, and then will graduate with my certificate about 2-3 weeks afterwards.

I feel like I'm trying to be superwoman right now...but if I can get through the next 8 or 9 months...it will have been worth it!

I was induced at 37 weeks with my son due to a spike in my bp - 150/100. The induction failed as I wouldn't diate past a 6 and my boy's heart rate kept dropping. And I had an epidural that didn't work so I was in labor for about 20 hours with my body trying to push the baby out, but he obviously wouldn't fit, and it was torture!!! Then I ended up with a c-section and a baby stuck in nicu for nearly 2 weeks due to breathing problems.

The blood pressure thing is scary, but as I had it to start off with my first pregnancy, too, I'm not extremely worried. And...actually...when it spiked with my first baby, I'd actually run out of meds and hadn't taken them for a few days. As awful as that is, I know it was my fault and I've learned my lesson this time.

There are so many things I'm going to do differently this time!

I'm getting a certificate in Renewable Energy...basically it means that I'll be able to work as a technician in a power plant or something...part of me would like to be a wind turbine technician because climbing the 300ft wind turbines sounds like a rush! It's a very male-dominated field as it can be somewhat physical and it deals with a lot of math, electronics, and such, but I really love it.

If all goes well with this pregnancy, I will be able to stop working at my current job about 2-3 weeks prior to delivery, and then will graduate with my certificate about 2-3 weeks afterwards.

I feel like I'm trying to be superwoman right now...but if I can get through the next 8 or 9 months...it will have been worth it!
You can do it! When I was pregnant with my daughter I was working as an LPN at a children's hospital and going to school for my RN. I had to fly out to Wisconsin when I was 7 months pregnant to do a hands on practical(patient care!). I graduated from school had my baby and took boards 2 months later! You can do it! It is possible. Good Luck hun!

went to see my dad and he isnt a very emotion person but gave me the biggest hug ever :)

Babyhopes, yay for 7 weeks. That's so sweet about your dad, that's got to
make you feel so good. I'm anxious for your scan.

Sb, when will you get your scan?

Andella, thanks for sharing your stories, other's experiences do help. Your career sounds scary to me. You must be very ambitious and smart.

Reedsgirl, I hope your shower is beautiful and a lot of fun. Looking farward to your update.

9 & 10, hmmm has a nice ring to it huh? Hopefully we get to compare notes throughout our pregnancies.

Candice, was it you who said you wanted to smell you baby? I get mixed up at times. I love smelling my babies. Now I don't dare do it unless they're fresh out of the tub. :). I love the smell of a newborn. It's my favorite smell ever.

Who am I forgetting? Sorry.

Daisy, you didn't update your chart girlie.

Well, my beta is 34. My dr wants to do another tomorrow. He suggested in the morning I suggested in the afternoons. If I o'd later then 34 sounds fine, it does seem low for 14dpo. My tests are certainly darker than what they were on Friday when I first got my bfp. I feel light cramps, no more pink and almost no cm at all. Tomorrow will come, I just need to use up today. The progesterone had to be sent off so they'll get that back in a few days.

I bought more hpts, cheapies and frer. I found some progesterone cream in town but I know nothing about it or how good it is. I will compare it to what I have.

Tomorrow morning I will have a hard time updating tomorrow. I have to take 3 kids to the dentist for fillings an hour away. I will get my beta done afterwards.

I'm anxious to do my digi. I've never ever seen a positive digi in real life. Katie said I should hold it bit I drank water while I was out. Maybe I should wait until morning.

So, I suppose I'll be updating in the afternoon. I think I'm gonna take a nap. :)

Don't panic 10. My beta numbers were low and the doctor kept telling me I "might" MC. However, look at me now! we saw babys hb at 5+3 days and baby measured at 6 weeks! So everything can turn out fine! Keep the faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->