Gallery of preggies

Thanks Sweet Alida. Maybe I really did o later. I questioned it already considering my temps. What were your betas at what dpo?

got my test results in the mail for my glucos (sp) test. Looks like I just squeaked my with a result of 124 normal range is 130 and below lol :) So I hope to not have to do the 3 hour test "just in case" But Im sure my doctor will tell me tomorrow :D

10 mari's beta was 30 something at 12dpo...i don't think your 14dpo
Amanda lol just barley! But as with school passing is passing :) I hope you don't have to drink anymore nasty drink

Hey ladies my shower was lovely. My family is really great. My sister got me the car seat/stroller combo I was wanting really bad. LOL I know I should have had a car seat already but I knew she was getting it so I had to wait for the shower. :) I have the best sister ever. Really. Now I am trying to get everything together and I am feeling horrible anxious and out of sorts. Man I am nervous.

Yay for a great shower...and sister! relax sweetie it will all be fine!

Your going to do great Reeds but I'd be nervous if you weren't anxious.

10 - I don't know what my actual number was for the first beta it was done on 16 dpo, all the doctor said was is was low for what I should've been at that time? I never asked the number I was still in shock he was telling me to expect to miscarry. My second beta was within normal range though so don't worry hun.

Thank you ladies. I feel really big today. LOL. I have done really well with weight I have only gained 9lbs unless the scale says otherwise at the dr office tomorrow. haha

Reedsgirl, that sounds so amazing. I won't ask for a link so we can see. You are down to the last little bit and you need to get your stuff done so you can have your baby. Yay! I love your adorable bump pic. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks girls, I'm really feeling scared. I have some really light pink again. If I'm only 12 dpo I shouldn't be ready for af yet anyway. I wish I knew. I hope that tomorrows answers are definitive. I'm totally thinking about going in for the blood draw early tomorrow, but going back in a day is already going back early. I'm so glad my dr isn't going to letme worry more than i need to.

my doctors wont see me till 6 weeks away. bene calling everyday to get someone else to see me. no luck so far.

So thanks to mal I decided I needed fruit ,so tonight for dessert I made fruit salad. Fresh strawberries, watermelon, Cantaloupe, and banana. BUT NOT APPLES!!! I get get over eating a bunch of yummy mushy fruit and then getting the random crunchy apple LOL It just go with the flow of things LOL

BTW the watermelon tasted SOOOO much better then I thought it would

So thanks to mal I decided I needed fruit ,so tonight for dessert I made fruit salad. Fresh strawberries, watermelon, Cantaloupe, and banana. BUT NOT APPLES!!! I get get over eating a bunch of yummy mushy fruit and then getting the random crunchy apple LOL It just go with the flow of things LOL

BTW the watermelon tasted SOOOO much better then I thought it would

Oh that sounds so YUMMY!!

I don't know where my post went.

9, I can't believe your dr won't see you. Especially considering everythin, that's crazy. Then I call my dr on Sunday and get blood work the same day. Something just doesn't seem right. I wish you could go to my dr, he's so nice. How many more dr choices do you have?

Amanda, I started refusing the glucose tolerance test a long time ago. It makes me sick. I hope you don't have to do another one.

Good evening ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well...I'm feeling more pregnant each day and I am blessed to have so many people praying for this little bean, including you guys. You rock.

10...you always do such a great job to include everyone. I can never keep up and remember unless I take notes LOL! Anyway, my next scan is April 4th when I'll be almost 7.5 weeks. I get my updated beta and progest tomorrow...very nervous and really don't want to know because they just make me obsess more. Hoping that the increase in nausea means my levels are going up!

It smells so good! I even have cool whip to put on it :)

That reminds me sandi! EAT eat untill your so stuffed you cant move lol once you go into labor its ice chips....I remember being so hungry and the only thing I wanted to do was get that baby out before dinner was over LOL and only 9pounds!! Girl Im already at 15 LOL I think you look fantastic! love your baby bump now :) With me its one of those things I dont really miss until its gone :)

9, That just doesnt seem fair! With as many loses as you have they should be doing bloods and all that jazz right away. Im sorry hon :( But dont worry the lucky thread will win out and that little bub will be swimming around when they finally take a look :)

10, Hey sweets, try not to worry too much, I know much easier said then done. But know that we are all here for you as much as we can be! Im on here WAY more then I should be so if you ever need to talk just PM Im sure it wont take me very long to get it :D I know your numbers will be great tomorrow, you'll see

Sb, that sounds like great sxs. I can't believe you're so far along already. I mean it's still early but it doesn't seem like it's been that long on this end. I'm betting is has seemed long to you, waitingon numbers and all. I can't wait to see your sono pics. Yay!

Amanda, I'm so freaking scared I feel like a total nut case. One moment I'm so happy and glad to finally be pg and the next I'm crying and shaking and it's just so ridiculous. My brain and my heart are on opposite ends of the spectrum and tomorrow better hurry up. Where's my Ambien?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->