Gallery of preggies

awwe 10 I hope you have a healthy full pregnancy!! I know how it is. I am going to be due December 3rd. I tihnk those lines are just fine for 13dpo.

10... even charts that look perfect can be off 3 + or - days that's what my doctor/fs said and what web sites say. I think it looks fine... what's going to matter is it getting darker and it has from yesterday! :hugs: try and relax you succeeded!!!!!

Gosh 9, which day did you get your bfp?

Katie, I agree that it could have been off. My chart shows cd12 I think, I felt like it was cd13 and my sleep was super disturbed the night of cd12. If I were reading someone else's chart I would likely think that o was on cd15, which would be more consistent with my tests. It's so unreal but even a few days can make that much of a difference. I had my darkest but never a pos on cd13, I normally o on the day of the pos. I had my o pains on cd13, but nothing as intense as usual. We were on our little vacation and everything was so busy and crazy.

I know I have to be here to get there, I waited 16 months for this bfp and now I wait again and I feel scared. I can't let that rule me, I know that but it's hard. The beta should help on Monday, he better be there when I call or I may lose it. I'm sure he will be. I have to take kids back to the dentist Monday morning too, I hope to ge the blood draw before we go. My mind is whirling, I wanted this so bad and I'm spooked out of my mind. I must look forward, one thing at a time, next thing is betas. Sigh.

Congrats 10 :)
I already knew yesterday when I seen your test in the email that it was PINK and looked awesome!!
Congrats 9 on your bfp!!
How are all your ladies feeling??? Good I hope.I wanted to drp by and say hello and give you all hugs
Sweet dreams
I hope to join you all soon,I did have a longer LP this month,AF is due to come in and show her face tomarrow and my tests today I took 2 and both BFN...So I am assuming it is probaly not this month but going to try some vit B and continue with the maca and also add in softcups :)
Well it has been a long day and I promised to get some slee were all going bowling tomarrw then to the in laws for dinner so I will see you all for a bit later on tomarrow evening....I love seeing your bump pics and scans :)
Your all AWESOME ladies WHO I have must respect for....I hope as I said to join you real soon...Oh I have lost a totl of 17 lbs now :)

Congrats 9. I'm praying for you! Sticky sticky baby!

Daisy, that's awesome on the weight loss. Great job.

Thanks Megg.

I had some spotting last night, well I put the whole story on my chart. It's gone now but I'm so scared. I know it can be taken away as quickly as it was given. I won't be doing anything today that will make it my fault, I hope I can at least get to tomorrow so I can talk to my dr.

10-Oh hun you will. Those are some strong lines! Just take it easy and one day at a time! Have you told your dh yet? What did he say? was he happy? Congrats again!

9-I'm so happy for you still! Can't wait to hear what your doc says!

Daisy - :yipee: for the weight loss that is alot to lose! You haven't been at it that long either. good job hun! You will be here soon!

10 have you tested again yet.... I'm sure a darker line well make you feel better

I just tested, I don't think it looks darker, maybe a hair lighter. I don't know how good it is to compare a test that has been sitting around to a new one. I'll go look again. My progesterone cream is gone now and I can't even get more here, I have to order it.

I've had a super light pink twice this morning, mild cramping I'm not really even sure it's the right kind of cramping. My back doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it did yesterday. I'm being lazy. If the test was significantly lighter I would have just worked as usual and let what was to happen happen. This may be one of those things where the signals cross in the mail. If the baby implanted late when progesterone was already dropping itdidnt have enough time to produce enough hcg to keep the progesterone coming. I hope and pray that all it is, but in my mind blood isn't good regardless of how much or when.

I think I may try to call my dr again. When I called the hospital last night and asked if he was there, after she said no she asked if I wanted to speak to someone in the er. I said no. I know someone who went there with an early mc and they told her it was just a period and she felt like a fool. I know if af comes it's not just af, I don't ge lines on tests just because. These aren't evaps or lines that occur after the time, these are on every single test regardless of how much I drink or what time or what kind of test. Even despite the threat of this baby maybe not staying, I feel like it's one step closer just because of the real positive tests.

10... you ARE pregnant everyone here knows this sweetie. If you just implanted then spotting isn't always a bad thing. Hang in there babe!!! Oh and I would love to see the test so I can say it's darker :) big :hugs:

10 It may take a little longer for the hcg to rise, and get a lot darker, but dont give up!!!!

YOu are pregnant!!! :hugs:

sweet alida--thanks. I dont see the doc for another few weeks : (

10 I just saw your chart and test... it is darker remember in the begining they will be light and you will double every two days so if it was 10 2 days ago 20 today would be fine and your line would still be light babe!!! Praying for you!!!! I am glad you are getting bloods done... when will you have the results?

I called the hosp and left a message for my dr. to call me back, he did pretty fast too. I love this guy, he's so attentive and he seems to know I really need something when I ask.

I mentioned progesterone, he didn't think it would be any help but agreed to test it. I'm going in now for both betas and progesterone checked, I just wanted to update you all first.

Here are today's pics, and it's definitely not darker.
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/3-11/14dpoam2.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/3-11/14dpoam1.jpg

I feel better just that he took me seriously.

I'll ask when the results will be in when I'm there. I'm sure he'll call me asap. He switched from a private practice to the hospital fairly recently, but he used to call me back in a few hours.

They look a bit darker to me. I know it's hard worrying with the pink and all, and I'd be doing this same. I just wanted to share my story though...I got my first BFP this time on a Friday evening - faint but definitely there. I tested again Saturday and it was darker and no doubt it was a BFP. So I woke up Sunday morning all excited to test...and I got a BFN. So, you really can't always go by the darkness of the lines. (And things are going well so far!)

I'm glad that your doctor is being attentive and taking you seriously. That's hard to find!

Good luck!

the line looks darker to me. but dont stress to much. I think you got a nice BFP. We are all here for ya

Well yesterday at work was weird. I have never had blood pressure problems and my BP went up to 153/54 and I was having a major headache. of course since I take care of people I couldnt really stop to relax. Took some tylenol and it took like 4 hrs to come down to 115/71 but I felt like it was coming back up when I got in the car.

So today I feel better still congested and crap. Stil have a really bad headache but it could be the congestion. I have not checked my bp recently since i have to do it myself its kinda hard.

Anyways TOMORROW is an exciting day for us. i get to find out sex of the baby I am really really wishing for a girl of course oh wants a boy. But if its a girl it will be first granddaughter on his side of the fam cause they are all boys. :) anyways lol

well 10 but you are putting it up against a dry test...... and 24hours makes a difference and when you compare it to two days ago it looks great....

Hello ladies!! Wow so much to catch up with...9 & 10 CONGRATS!!

I have had a busy weekend and not really had time to catch up properly. I am off to my baby shower here in a bit and then home to finish packing stuff and praying hard that my baby will be ready tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->