Gallery of preggies

I might take you both up on the glue offers! My mantra is: I will NOT have another miscarriage!!!

That is a wonderful mantra to have!!!!! sticking with the PMA soon as you post on this thread you are not ALOUD to have a MC...just not possible :D for anyone

ok so when is everyones next scan or doctors apt? Mine is the 28th :) I hope to be able to book another scan from there and get more pictures :D since Im till low lying I get scans but not on pelvic rest anymore :)

Evening ladies!! HELLO MEGG!!:)

Hugs Clare hang in there hun will say a prayer for you and your bean tonight.

What a evening..I thought maybe I was gonna get my little man but I ate dinner and drank some cold water and the contractions stopped. GGGrrr I still have a lot of back pain but I don't think this is it. My next dr appt is Monday the 28th...but I do have a NST tomorrow. Monday I get a amino to see if Gunner's lungs are developed and if its positive we will be induced.

Oh I bet that is exciting!! I hope your induction goes well...but mostly I hope he comes on his on :) pitocin is no fun at all!!! I much more enjoyed my labor with my son...it went all on its own

I agree I would rather he came on his own. But I will just be happy to have him here. I also like the natural route better and will trying really hard for no epidural...I did it twice before without one and let them talk me into it with my last one cause I was having my tubes tied the next day and they said since I was getting it done anyway I should enjoy my labor this time...well they turned it down when I started pushing and I thought I was dying. LOL

wow..no epidural!! you are so much stronger and braver then me!!! seriously I made it to 6 cm with my daugher....then with my son I think I made it to 4 and ask for the epi lol I asked soon as I got into the birthing room! lol

So did you get your tubes tied? if so how are you preggy now? lol half stories are always so confusing lol

LOL Sorry I had a Tubal Reversal in April 09. I did a little about me a few pages back but I think it was missed. LOL

I am a lucky lady...I am have super fast labors...I had my oldes who is almost 16 now on her edd in about 6 hours and that included turning her from breech. My middle who will be 15, I labored about 2 hours at home with back pain finally decided to go in and I was complete and had her in the ER within 15 min of being there. With my son who will be 8 they induced me at 36+3 due to complications and I was labor for 6 hours and had my tubes tied the next day....sadly their dad and I split 2 years after Dylan was born. I met my hubby now Tj, he has no kids of his own and is wonderful with mine so we decided to get them reversed. I had 3 mcs while ttc and was referred to a FS on Sept 1 of 2010 and I got my sticky bean from my July cycle. THis pregnancy started as twins but we lost one between 8 and 11 weeks.

ahh ok!! I remember reading your post, but guess I didnt understand what you were saying lol

ok if labor was only a couple hours long I might be able to get through it LOL first was 8 and second was 6....so I was all about making the pain stop! lol

Sad about the twins...:( But Im so glad this one is happy and healthy. I wonder how many pregnancies start off as twins and we never know it??

My dr said there actually more pregnancies that start out as twins than are realized but most are vanishing twins. We had so many early scans that is why we found out.

Cami is doing good. Caleb is so cute...she sent me a pic today.

I still have a low lying placenta but my dr doesnt think its gonna be a problem during delivery...still makes me nervous though.

Well hun I am off to bed my back is killing me tonight and I am hoping laying down will help. THank you again for asking me to join this thread all you ladies are so wonderful. XX

night hon!! keep us updated! and tell cami her journal stalkers are worried about her lol and asking for pictures lol

ok so when is everyones next scan or doctors apt? Mine is the 28th :) I hope to be able to book another scan from there and get more pictures :D since Im till low lying I get scans but not on pelvic rest anymore :)

I get scan on the 28th amanda and back to doc on the 29th

Wow reedsgirl you are so close to holding lil man in your arms..That is so sweet!!! I know you can't wait!!

I have a scan on friday... at 1:45PM :)

TWINS... :( that's sad but I am so happy your little man survived!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->