Gallery of preggies

tried doppler again :( Nothing! i think its broken :haha:
im going to have to wait another week arent i booo! :(

You have to be into your pubic hair to hear it just above the pubic bone and pointing downward

Ps my baby likes to hang to the right most times so try that then to your left and remember you have to angle the doppler

on the right it flickers up 208 and 171 or near alot but it wont come up for more then a second :(

babyhopes-- Don't feel worried. At my 12 week midwife checkup, it took us, no kidding, about 5 minutes to find his heartbeat with the doppler. And she's a very, very experienced midwife! I'm sure your bean is just fine :hugs:

Megg- Are you knocked up yet? :)

As for me, I had my 37 week OB check up today. My bp is great, baby's heart beat is strong and healthy, no swelling, all is well. No dilation yet, but my cervix is softer than last week! Doc says my bouts of contractions are setting the stage :D

Well all of you girls have been very quiet! Don't go away! the thread will die and then Ill be very sad. Come on post about your day...:D

I have my US tomorrow :D and doc apt. Pretty excited.Ill be on to post the pictures soon as I can.

Nah, the thread won't die. Don't be sad!

I haven't posted much just because I'm going through one of the most stressful times of my entire life! You know there's a problem when it's too much for me to even talk about, lol. Lots of drama with my inlaws that might result in us having to move and both of us quit our jobs and my school. I'm probably going to have to quit both work and school and I'm both relieved and worried.

Baby is hopefully fine. Lots of cramping, no spotting.

Wow, sounds like you are really going through it! Well you know if you want to rant we are here to read any time! And cramping at your stage it JUST FINE! its just everything stretching and moving :D Long as there isnt blood

I'm PUPO... I won't know if the little bugger implants until sometime next week probably. My betas are 4/25 and 4/27. I hope its still growing and getting ready to start implanting in a couple of days.

Oh megg fingers crossed! I sure hope everything turns out great. I cant wait for photos of your test!!! It will be so awesome!

sorry been MIA. I thought my internet out was but I had a nice big blonde moment and realized my button on my modem was turned off lol I am such a dork. Things are going alright. Been working past few days and its been alright just trying to make it one day at a time. Baby is doing good she is getting more active

hey everyone Hope all is well I haven't read up..computer is jumpy for some reason..not sure if it will even let me post..gonna have to try to restore it later today and see if that helps...

I see your post! Looks like its working to me! :) Sorry about the computer problems though!

All is well here, as far as I know. I wish I could gander at what's going on in my tum! LOL Hoping my embie is a blastie today and ready to hatch for implantation. FX'd! Its all very nerve wracking!

I read bk a few pages megg didnt realize it was round 2 time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->