Gallery of preggies

Bloating. It happens! Your actual uterus is still pretty low down in your pelvis, but the bloating is ridiculous. It'll taper off and get replaced by real bump in the near future!

Bloating. It happens! Your actual uterus is still pretty low down in your pelvis, but the bloating is ridiculous. It'll taper off and get replaced by real bump in the near future!

I know its not actually the baby its just baby bloat:haha:

Congrats onur embie :)

I know its not actually the baby its just baby bloat:haha:

Congrats onur embie :)

I figured you knew... but I see so many posts from people who seem to think that it IS the baby at 8-10 weeks... and it drives me mad! LOL

Thanks! :flower:

lol that would be a monster size baby! OR quads lol and im pretty sure i just see one in there ;)

Im off to make cherry Cake now im feeling a lil better/
firstly have to take dog to vets for his injections :(

yay meg!!! I can't wait!! Im super excited!!!

babyhopes :) love the bump pics..

its v day for me yay!!!

clare, bloat or no bloat its cute as heck!!!

Mari, YAY for V day!! "baby steps" so to speak LOL

Megg, Also big yay for you!! Ixxy 2.0 is just about snug as a bug in your tummy! cant wait. Seemed like it went ALOT faster this time around :)

Katie, Miss you!!

Mummy, how you doing?

10, miss you and thinking about you!

Mal, I sure hope your BP is under control or at least your stress lvl has come down a little bit :)

andella, no more bleeding right?? I sure hope not :D

Candice, not long now :D how are you feeling? I swear I hit 30 weeks and all of the sudden everything is falling apart!

Claire, :wave:

Sweet_Alida, I sure hope little Alida's surgery went ok. I know you must be busy taking care of your sweet girl! My thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery!

To our mommies(sandi and brai) , How are things? Are the little ones going ok? I know I saw sandi's update on little gunner...he sounds fantastic! how about you brai?

AFM, this is my HUGE 30 week bump photo...also have ultra sound and doc apt on friday to make sure placenta is 100% out of the way. Plus I get to see my little girl again!!!

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
ya my bp has been okay stress well thats another story. lol my dr gave me a fulll work release UGH! left dr and had an anxiety attacke and begged OH to not go but it didnt work lol

mommyof2peas-- I'm doing really well, thank you for asking! It is getting so close, I'm so ready! Just uncomfortable sleeping at night, and noticing more Braxton Hicks and pressure during the day, but that's about it. I totally hear ya about 30 weeks... I remember when I transitioned into 3rd tri, I had some sort of crazy fluctuation in my hormones or something, because I had awful insomnia and anxiety. It did level out in about a month or so, thankfully. I don't remember having any of this with my first, it's amazing how pregnancies can be so different! Btw, I love your bump pic!

Mal-- I'm glad your BP is cooperating. But I want to send big :hugs: for the anxiety. Anxiety attacks are awful, esp when fueled by pregnant hormones! :hugs:

i just brought bt200 hi bebe doppler-shall i wait a few weeks to use it x

I'd try it! Put it at your pubic bone and tilt it downward and then go side to side keeping it low (the doctor showed me and it worked) he told me the uterus doesn't leave the pubic bone till around 11 weeks so your shot of hearing it is if you are down. I hope I make sense.

Love the bump mommyof2peas!
Everything is good here, just really busy. We are moving from Minnesota to Utah the end of May, and my husband will start commuting in a week and a half. So we have been trying to get details sorted out and packing done, since he will be gone 5 days a week or more the whole month of May.
Hope everyone else is doing good!

I'm a Doppler pro, babyhopes can I come listen to your baby? I heard my last few babies at 8w 2-3d. I put the transducer above the pubic bone but angled to point behind it. Once you hear your baby you'll be wanting to catch a quick listen all the time. It's so reassuring before you can feel your baby moving.

Im just afraid that i wont be able to find it and then panick thinking the worst :(

That happens to tons of girls, Clare. I can't blame you for wanting to wait. I think I'd be the same. And, I don't want any unnecessary worries in my next pregnancy!

P.S. Going to hopefully get knocked up in less than 1 hour now!

Hubby got me doppler hi bebe :)
I had root around and could find the odd 208 or summmit flick up :haha:
but not an actual baba heart beat :(
im not worried now im just like awww i wanna here me baby lol

Little update on me: I was having Braxton Hicks all day yesterday, but irregularly, which is nothing new. Around dinner, they started getting stronger and more consistent, more frequent. I ignored them. After dinner I noticed they weren't stopping, so I took a warm bath to try to make them stop. It didn't help. I tried walking around, laying on my left side, etc. They wouldn't stop. So, I started timing them for an hour. They were every 3-4 minutes on the nose. I called my doctor, they said to stay home until they get painful, and to try a warm bath (which I already did), and to have a glass of wine. So, I drank a half glass of wine, and noticed they started to stop. I went to sleep, woke up this morning as if nothing ever happened! Now I know what false labor is! I never had this with my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->