Gallery of preggies

^^^ i cant believe your 10 wks already wow time is flying by lol

Katie I love ur pic xx I'm doin ok surprisingly I'm sure ill get my turn soon xx

according to my US today I am 10 and 5 :) the actual US is in my journal if anyone wants to see it. My baby moves his/her arms.Time is flying and I couldn't believe how wonderful my baby looked I was floating out of the office :cloud9:
Nikki :( I am just so sad for you I know you say you are doing ok and I am glad to hear it. I am just going to promise to pray for you my dear!!!!!!! :hugs:

Doing good here! Some happy stories...

The other day when I was bleeding/spotting my dh said to me, "I was getting excited about this baby." which, coming from him, was a wonderful thing to hear. His usual attitude is, "Yeah, a baby would be okay."

And he's being super-protective of me - he even asked - in all seriousness - if I need to quit my job because I'm taking on too much. He also ushered me away from second hand smoke and got me a cup of water because "it's good for the baby."

So he's taking an interest, lol.

Had my official first ob intake visit - so far everything has just been related to miscarriages and dating and it's been really stressful. But they've now given me the books and set up my initial bloodwork and I am officially in as a pregnant woman!

I'm so sorry Nikki! :hugs:

Crossing all crossables for a good outcome, Megg!

Andella, that is so cute what hubby is doing for you and the baby :) I love hearing stuff like that. And congrats for being an official pregnant woman! ;)

As for me, baby boy dropped last night. I was sitting on the couch, and all of a sudden I felt him move and I could breathe like I haven't been able to in a long time. Then he was very active (in a very uncomfortable way for me), for about 2 hours. He's definitely dropped! :D

OMG! i brought the cutest baby outfit today but thats it nothing now until 24 weeks :haha:
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-zeddy-parsnip-velour-all-in-one-hat/s0004482/type-s/

Im doing good today. probably gonna give one of the dogs a bath today, i got one shedding really bad so I am switching him to the yard and bringing one in. Swept some and cleaned a little. My house is trashed since I have not been feeling good past few weeks. I feel better today but I get wore out easily.

My rat population is about to shrink got a 3 babies leaving and my adult female is leaving since she has turned in a pyscho.

So I will only have 5 rats which one be for long cause 2 of my other babies are sold.

trying to get into baby mode but its not working lol

Remind me later that I have POAS to post a pic of for you all. Its not very exciting... but its a faint BFP for the purposes of knowing my trigger shot circulated as it was supposed to. I know you don't get to look at test often anymore... So, I'll do my part! LOL

I'll remind you, I love seeing BFP's, even if they are fake lol xxx

So I think I over did myself outside, got to hot and threw up yuckky I am now resting in my chair. trying to relax.

Clare I cant see anything from the mamas and papas it takes me to their main screen never to what is trying to be shown :(

Mal its sucks you over did it But Im so glad your sitting down now!!!

Megg we love pics fake or not lol

hey girls sorry been MIA hope your all ok ive been in hospital and bloods revealed miscarriage sorry to bring u girls down xx loving the scan clare xx and katie love to you all

I'm so sorry :cry: I hope your okay. How are you doing? Hang in there your time will come. :hugs:

I didn't get to take the pic yet, and I'm off to bed at the moment. Egg collection in 9 hours. NERVOUS!

im actually doing ok which is surprising i think its because i know i only have something like 8weeks to go before dh and i see the fertility clinic as they were goin to put me forward for ivf congrats to all u girls on here if u dont mind i would still like to post here as a few of u have become to feel like my extended family i love all of you girls you keep me going when i feel that i cant go on anymore be back on in a day or 2 to see how u all are xxxx

Good luck if you move forward with IVF, Nikki. You know I'll be here with ya every step of the way! :hugs:

My EC was today. We got 2 mature eggs... which isn't terrible considering that we thought the cycle was going to be abandoned. We only had 3 last time. So, as long as they fertilize, I'm happy with that. I'll know in the morning.

fingers crossed Megg :yipee:

Im 9 weeks tommorwo oh its geting more and more exciting :)

yay Babyhopes! and Megg.

heres my 1st pic,no bump meh :haha:
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4918/6w5d.jpg
iv lost 7lb so where did that come from :shock:
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2/dscn1766cr.jpg

aww your bump is so cute!!

Well I have a dr appt today it should just be a follow up of my blood pressure. I am gonna talk to them about some really bad swelling I have had in my knee. Suppose to go back to work today and I am really not wanting too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->