Gallery of preggies

whoo whoo lol finally a positive opk not had one of them in a long time i hope i caught my eggy xx

Lol I never get presents but that's ok clay doesn't understand that that's my love language but I know his is touch so I do get lots of touching..... Lol...as for cards...herm I think we were in high school the last card he got me...

I dont want presents but normally we go for a meal but thats thing with my OH he never puts the effort in with me. Its my bday in 4 weeks and i bet he gets me nothing but when it comes to his bday he expects

If i say 20th may that exactly 2weeks 2day what do ya think 2 early ??????

I don't have time to catch up right still. I'm so sorry. Nikki, keep bding and please keep temping.

I have to help dh get ready for our garage sale, I should have time to get back on later tonight if I don't pass our or tomorrow because I'll stay here with the kids. Anyway, I have worked my bottom end off all day long. I finally got it all set up that the lab will fax my beta result directly to me tomorrow morning instead of having to wait until Monday. I hope and pray it's good, I'm so soooo scared it's not but I know I shouldn't be that scared. I see my tests getting darker, it just seems like it's so much slower than with the other kids. My dr. won't be happy with me for setting this up, espcially when they call on Monday and I already know :) I'm so happy I persisted with it, I told them I'd drive up and get them tomorrow if I had to. They were insistent they needed my ID, understandable, but I had to convince them that faxing it was enough. I'm so physically and mentally exhausted. I should tell you about what the nurse said when she was drawing my blood, she wasn't particularly nice. Then I had to move my desk and file cabinet just to get the fax on my printer set up and the phone jack back there was 'jacked' (ha ha) up anyway, it was completely dead. I had to string a cord but it only has to be there for a day so I can deal.

I'm off to get the laundry folded before he walks in the door.

Hugs.

My first result was 133 taken at 9:23am, my second was 241 taken at 9:27am. It almost doubled, not quite.

OMG 6 weeks before my due date! two weeks before Im the same as I was when I had William....I am getting so excited, yet at the same time, every once in a while I get nervous to be doing the baby thing again. I keep thinking, Im going to have 3 kids, wowza lol

Maybe im biased but its so frickin cute :cloud9:
https://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5250/dscn1831u.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"