Gallery of preggies

Nope clare, That is one cute US :) little fingers and nose and AWWWWWWW

Its so exciting to see them wiggle around when they are that little!

Yay clair!i told you all was fine what a perfect baby! :)

awesome numbers!!!!!! and claire awesome scan!

my day is just off to a bad start I can just feel it :(

Amanda, you'll do great. I can't believe you're already so close.

What's wrong Mal?

Clare, your baby is beautiful and perfect. Isn't it awesome to be able to peek inside?

Amanda, I am happy and I'm still pretty scared. My beta didn't quite double. Today is 21dpo though, 5 weeks. That seems so weird to say. I'm sure my obgyn will order an us as soon as those numbers are high enough. At the earliest the end of this week but probably next. I peed without poas once today, I must be relaxing a little. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPq24x_MZt0
ignore my awww's lol

Clare that is fantastic! so cute, little jumping bean :) Your tech seemed VERY nice too :)

What a fab scan Clare!!!!! You must be on :cloud9:

Here's my 26 weeks bump pics

26 week bare!.jpg

26 weeks.jpg

awww your belly is so cute. Mine seems kinda small some days and big other days.

My OH is just in a depressed mood and its effecting me a little just trying to look past it.

On a good note My baby has turned my tummy into a playground and will NOT stop moving.

BBHopes just watched the video...Amazing isn't it??? I loved it! I loved your comments too! I can't believe your going team :yellow: Wow I couldn't do it! I know it's stupid but I love to listen to ya talk! Love your accent! :D

10 GREAT numbers. I'm so glad they were able to give them to you before the weekend was over. I'm glad you were able to pee and not POAS today! :D That is progress! Baby Steps! :D

Happy Mother's Day ladies!

You and your baby are both adorable.

Awesome bump pics Claire. I love baby bellies.

SweetAlida, it was only once without poas, I'll try for twice today.

Have a great day!

happy moms day everyone.

So for all those that know what it feel slike will someone please tell me what a BH feels like??

Happy mothers day everyone!!! <3

Mal, for me it feels like someone is all the sudden sitting on my belly. Everything gets really tight and it makes it kinda hard to breath. Kinda like taking a really deep breath and blowing your tummy up. or eating way too much.

how early can you get them? do they hurt? or just umcomfortable

I believe some people dont get them at all. Not everyone does. But You can start getting them as early as 20 weeks. The more childrent you have the earlier you tend to feel them. They start off not hurting. Thats why some people dont even kno they have them. But the closer you get the more they can hurt. When you get to my stage they dont even call them BH anymore. They are just contractions lol

oka i think I have been having them but not sure. Its like my stomach tightens up and sometimes it hurts and sometimes its just uncomortable and it makes my back hurt. But its not something that happens all the time. Maybe once or twice a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->