Gallery of preggies

well I think I have a pinched nerve and not really sure what to do about it. I dont know if its in my shoulder or in my arm but my arm has a numb feeling and hurts really bad around my wrist and my fingers are numb. I mean i can still feel everything just has that numb feeling :(

Thanks ladies. I'm still concerned, betabase shows me a little behind. I hope I O'd later, that would make all of this make sense.

mummylove, hopefully you are turning a corner

Really hope everything goes fine with u and bubba just av sum faith i no its hards but my fingers are crossed for u
I was nearly sick after tea but first time in weeks ive not been sick after tea. so now im just gonna eat small. Today i had 2 toast with cup of tea for breakfast lunch had 3 rivite then tea 2 toast with beans

why are you fuming?

I am waiting ona friend to get here she is taking me to the ER my wrist hurts so bad, and my whole arm is numb like and I took tylenol and ya now I have a headache

View attachment 201341
View attachment 201343
12+3weeks bump pics!
Sorry about the bathroom this is the spare/kiddo bathroom and it's hard to keep clean with her "washing her hands" and all in there! Always messy! :haha:

Babyhopes I am HUGE! I swear I look 5 months preggo! They tell me because it is my second kid , but I think it's because it's my second kid and I was not in as good of shape as when I was prego with Alida. I didn't show hardly at all with Alida until 16-18 weeks! Big difference! You look GREAT! Your going to have a CUTE Bump! I'm guessing Team :pink: for you. don't ask me why?? that might change in a couple fo weeks though! Keep the pics coming so I can keep guessing! :D

You look fantastic! Had I not seem your post about being 38 I would have never, never guessed.

I love my bump dont get me wrong but all you ladies have that cute basket ball bump that I've always dreamed of! Mari and katie too...way cute! Mine was a B shape bump for the LONGEST time. now Im just massive LOL

mal, could be carpel tunnel. Much easier to get it while pregnant, PLUS with your job its easy to get it doing that kind of work too. I sure hope everything turns out ok and the doc can help with the pain. Either by giving you somehting or makig it stop hurting all together!

whats wrong sam??

I got summer ready for bed but her bed 20 mins later she started crying so i asked OH to change her nappy cus she done a poo and he moans and tuts saying no his been working alday, so is he gonna say that everyday so he dont av to do anything he really makes me angry sometimes

Oh that makes me so angry too! when you've been at home with the baby all day they dont seem to get you've been working all day as well! What do men think, the babys take care of themselfs! plus your pregnant...making it 10 % as tiering. Sorry he is being a jerk hun :( I feel your pain

My oh said he wasn't doing diapers this time because she is a girl.. what sense does that make? but we shall see about that one!!
Question guys when does baby go head down? I wonder cause i read a post that said baby should be head down already but my baby isn't..she lays vertical basically all the time..kind of has me worried along with everything else there is 2 worry about lol..

I think ifs different for everyone mari...I know amelia went head down at 31 weeks. But babys have until due date to move :) I think though its about 30 weeks or so they start to turn around. I wouldnt worry about it :D

Megg, does this mean that if you stop using the meds for a while you would respond more like you did the first time? I'm guessing you'll have more side effects too. Surely it won't mean more pokes though, right? I hope you get your hearts desire this time around.

I know ya'll are getting tired of seeing my peesticks but I thought this was significant. These tests are my least sensitive that I have, they're supposed to be 10miu but they've been shown less of a line than the $ tests all along. I can't be sure because I can't go get my other's to compare at the moment, but I think that this one may be my darkest one yet on these. If not, it's got to be at least as dark as the last one. I didn't even let this sit very long I was so surprised. The one I did this morning I would have called bfn.
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/18dpo5pm2.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/18dpo5pm1.jpg

Katie, aren't these the same as the one's you got from ept.com? Did yours say One Step on them?

I'm not sure... The first time, I used Follistim in Sept for my IUI @ 75IU and again in Nov for my IVF @ 150IU and responded well. Then, I had the long break whist I was pregnant, miscarried, and then had to wait for the new cycle. That's the time I responded poorly. So, I don't know if I would have responded just as poorly if I'd gone back to the drugs quicker... or if it was something to do with everything that my body had been through... or building up some sort of resistance... or what. We really have no way to know. I've had similar issues with period induction though... I've been given Provera several times to force a bleed, and its sort of stopped working. At first, I was getting a bleed about 2-3 days after my last pill. Then it was 5 days. Then 6 days. Now, it really doesn't do anything more than cause some spotting. Same deal with BCP... The first few times made me crazy. The last time was without incident. This time I barely notice I'm even taking it. The bleeds coming off of it used to be horrendous... really heavy and for over a week. Now, I barely bleed when I come off of it, and it takes a week or more to start instead of a couple of days. Its all very odd.

Good line! :)

She just called me, thank God. It's 133 and she said I'm 4 weeks, but really I'm 4 weeks 5 days. They also did the blood draw at 9:23am. I didn't know what time it was so now I can compare that when we do another. I'm going to call my obgyn now and see what's next. I'm shaking.

133 is very good!!! Can't wait for you next set!

10 I haven't been on in while but I am so so very glad to see those numbers and the fantastic lines on your sticks!!! yay I am so super excited congrats!!

well im not going to i this yr im gutted went to dr they have given me norethisterone again been told to take them 3x a day but need to do a hpt first to make sure im not pregnant grrrr i hate my body how is everyone doing xxxx

View attachment 201341
View attachment 201343
12+3weeks bump pics!
Sorry about the bathroom this is the spare/kiddo bathroom and it's hard to keep clean with her "washing her hands" and all in there! Always messy! :haha:

Babyhopes I am HUGE! I swear I look 5 months preggo! They tell me because it is my second kid , but I think it's because it's my second kid and I was not in as good of shape as when I was prego with Alida. I didn't show hardly at all with Alida until 16-18 weeks! Big difference! You look GREAT! Your going to have a CUTE Bump! I'm guessing Team :pink: for you. don't ask me why?? that might change in a couple fo weeks though! Keep the pics coming so I can keep guessing! :D

You look fantastic! Had I not seem your post about being 38 I would have never, never guessed.

I love my bump dont get me wrong but all you ladies have that cute basket ball bump that I've always dreamed of! Mari and katie too...way cute! Mine was a B shape bump for the LONGEST time. now Im just massive LOL
Thanks I was so tired that day I just threw my hair in a braid. I hardly ever braid my hair! LOL!! I think you look great. I'm sure you feel bigger than you look I know I do. I was in the grocery store today and a lady I took care of at the hospital a few months back stopped me she asked how I was doing I said good just sick of MS and being exhausted, she didn't believe I was pregnant! :shrug: Seriously I just look FAT! :( It's really a little depressing some days! but I know the "bump" will form soon.

well im not going to uni this yr as i wasnt successful im gutted went to dr they have given me norethisterone again been told to take them 3x a day but need to do a hpt first to make sure im not pregnant grrrr i hate my body how is everyone doing xxxx
megg how r u hun ??
claire love the bump pics xx
katie how u doin chick xx
10 congrats xx
sweet alida how r u hun xx

babyhopes you have an adorable bump, growing beautifully.

Sweet Alida, you don't look 38 at all and don't worry about looking bigger. I didn't look pg with my first for a long time either. I remember going to my first ob appt. at 4mo. and he asked me if I was sure I was pg. Your bump is just perfect and it is just different after you've had a baby.

Amanda, I think your bump looks adorable. I know what you are talking about wanting that nice pretty perfect bump but we all know that everyone is different and it's okay. I didn't notice the B shape you are talking about at all. Give yourself some credit dear.

Mari, my dr. one time told me to start poking around at my baby to get her to turn at 26 weeks. My babies don't turn the right way until way late. But mine like to be breech, only had one transverse. I don't like the transverse position so well. I'd get in good positions to encourage her to turn.

mummylove, I'd be mad too. Sorry he's being a pain in the patootie.

Megg, it does sound like it's just your body's way of dealing with the meds. It seemed that mine did the opposite with the Femara. I kept Oing earlier each time. I think you have a good plan that works with your body. I sure would love to follow along.

Mal, please update when you can. Owie.

Nikki, I'm so confused. Isn't that birth control? What are they trying to do?

I'm still uneasy about my betas but I'm going to try to stay really busy with positive thoughts and activities. My plan is to make food to freeze for later. That way if I get to keep this baby it won't be a hardship to my family if food is already ready to go. If I don't get to keep this baby, I'll get a break later.

My dr. talked me out of doing another beta today. He said that hcg goes up in steps and not so much gradually. I wish I could find something to back that up. He said it would add stress if it didn't increase, which is true, but I'm so anxious to know. So I'm having another tomorrow morning, but I won't get the results until Monday. It will be long weekend. Until then, all I can do is keep poas.

babyhopes you have an adorable bump, growing beautifully.

Sweet Alida, you don't look 38 at all and don't worry about looking bigger. I didn't look pg with my first for a long time either. I remember going to my first ob appt. at 4mo. and he asked me if I was sure I was pg. Your bump is just perfect and it is just different after you've had a baby.

Amanda, I think your bump looks adorable. I know what you are talking about wanting that nice pretty perfect bump but we all know that everyone is different and it's okay. I didn't notice the B shape you are talking about at all. Give yourself some credit dear.

Mari, my dr. one time told me to start poking around at my baby to get her to turn at 26 weeks. My babies don't turn the right way until way late. But mine like to be breech, only had one transverse. I don't like the transverse position so well. I'd get in good positions to encourage her to turn.

mummylove, I'd be mad too. Sorry he's being a pain in the patootie.

Megg, it does sound like it's just your body's way of dealing with the meds. It seemed that mine did the opposite with the Femara. I kept Oing earlier each time. I think you have a good plan that works with your body. I sure would love to follow along.

Mal, please update when you can. Owie.

Nikki, I'm so confused. Isn't that birth control? What are they trying to do?

I'm still uneasy about my betas but I'm going to try to stay really busy with positive thoughts and activities. My plan is to make food to freeze for later. That way if I get to keep this baby it won't be a hardship to my family if food is already ready to go. If I don't get to keep this baby, I'll get a break later.

My dr. talked me out of doing another beta today. He said that hcg goes up in steps and not so much gradually. I wish I could find something to back that up. He said it would add stress if it didn't increase, which is true, but I'm so anxious to know. So I'm having another tomorrow morning, but I won't get the results until Monday. It will be long weekend. Until then, all I can do is keep poas.

They trying to bring a proper bleed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"