Gallery of preggies

Awesome video Claire, that's so cool I'm so glad you posted it.

Get better soon mummylove.

AFM... Last night I was dreaming like I already knew I was losing this baby. When I woke I was trying to decipher what I really knew and my fears. Then I went to the bathroom and I'm spotting.

Sickness aint as bad as it was 10. Hopefully 10 the spotting is nothing to worry about

10 hon, you've been stressing ALOT. so maybe the spotting is just the stress. I Cant believe its anything else yet. *hugs*

Claire, Thanks! I know Im getting go excited! I have a apt today and Im sure it will just be to tell me see you next week. he really isnt doing anything special yet. I really need to get around to packing my hospital bag. lol

Spotting is red now, not a lot in amount. Dr. wants to wait a week for beta now and I'm so confused. Gonna lay down and see what happens.

Bump

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 34weeks1.jpg
    34weeks1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • 32weeks3.jpg
    32weeks3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
10 - :hugs: I hope everything is ok.

Thank you to all you ladies for welcoming me so warmly!!!!!

I had some really bad nausea this morning on my wayt o work. I thought I was going to have to pull over and yack. But I made it to work ok and didn't puke all day!!!! :dance:
Doctor appt tomorrow. Lets see what hes going to do.

Sorry you're already having to deal with the ms so soon but it's a good sign.

Clare, you have a real baby bump now and it's just adorable.

Amanda, your bump has grown so much. The white really shows it off nicely.

I'm still spotting a little. Dr doesn't want to do another beta until Tuesday. I don't know how I feel about waiting that long. If my peesticks don't reassure me either way I may do it on my own. I saw where you can order them yourself online and it goes through the exact same lab my others went through. I had cramping earlier but nothing major at the moment.

Tuesday...... That's crud! I hope you get answers 10.

Ladies I was wondering is icy hot patches ok to use in pregnancy?

i think you can use it as long as its not on your bump. but I am not sure.

So been in a weird mood, not bad not good. Got sent home from work yesterday said I was a liability due to having a pinched nerve and had to have a full work release to come back even though I had a note from ER saying I could come back. Well went to dr today and said that I cant go back to work till I see an Orthopedic dr. UGH my appt is not until next week. I really dont want to loose my job but then again nothing I can do about it if I cannot get a release for work

ON a side note been looking up some dorky songs on youtube lol Thong Song, barbie girl ect. yes I am a dork

I used Tiger balm on my lower back when I was having issues katie. I like it better then icy hot anyhow. I think it works WAY better

Isn't there nonoxynol9 in IcyHot? Nonoxynol9 is a spermicide. I don't know if it's safe or not. Everything worries me though.

Hope you don't lose your job Mal.

I found a place that does free sonos without a drs order an hour away.

I might go bk to the docs. Still being sick after I eat. Had a small jacket spud and not even 10 mins after it i bring it bk up this is really getting to me now cus I feel like im losing weight

10, I say do what you need to do to feel better. Your lines look fantastic though.

Mummylove, Its ok to lose some weight in first tri. As long as you are keeping fluids down. Speak with your MW , but it is pretty normal to lose some with being sick all the time. try some dry toast. I know it might not taste the best, But you may be able to keep it down. Also with fluids drink little tiny sips at a time, wait 5 min, then repeat :D Have you tried sour things? I found that chewing gum was my life saver. my mouth always tasted like ick no matter how many times I brushed. So chewing gum help keep the taste that was making me vomit out.

hi girls just thought id pop in 2 say hi xx
afm not sure what going on dont like the 2ww lol went to bed last night and leant on my boobs by gosh that hurt lol never known that before oh well neva mind speak soon xx

Nikki, looking at your chart its really hard to tell exactly when you O'd, but I'm going to guess that you're 3dpo and what you are feeling can be normal stuff for just after O. Your bbs should get better as the days progress but if you're going to get a bfp then it may just get better than worse again. Looks like your temps jumped up nice and high. I'm praying for you to get a beautiful BFP really super soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->