Gallery of preggies

Mal you got a lot of stuff! Looked like a fun time! Great Stuff! I'm Jealous!

Mommy2peas your baby girl is adoreable!!!! Congrats!!!

Mal you got a lot of stuff! Looked like a fun time! Great Stuff! I'm Jealous!

Mommy2peas your baby girl is adoreable!!!! Congrats!!!

ya I did, and I was NOT expecting all that stuff. But I guess since I already had the "big" things everyone just got lots and lots of little things! I have 3 bathtubs lol. Im keeping 2 of them cause one will work really well why she is a newborn and the other will work when she is a little bigger.

Thank goodness for gift receipts so taking the extra bath back and getting something I wanted that I did not get. I think its called a grooming kit lol its got a brush a come, nail clippers, a nose sucker bubble thingy. and some other things. I def do not need anymore clothes lol

I brought a dress from mothercare today,,,, feel rather preg in it heres my bump @ 23+4! :baby:

Attachments

• 23+4bump.jpg
    23+4bump.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
pretty dress.

So lily has got the hiccup and I can feel them in my butt area(down there) lol and I have never felt them that low... and I have been having bad tailbone pain wonder if she has moved down

beautiful dress! I dont envy you having to be that pregnant all through summer though you poor thing :(

Love the dress!!!

Mal you know i was thinking the same thing about Aleeya like at night rolling over in bed hurts so much on my pubic bone...sometimes walking i feel so much pressure down there and also at times it feels like she is clawing her way out!!! idk i get checked on the 7th so we will see where we stand

ya I have an appt on the 8th but its just "how are you feeling" appt lol. I am so ready for another scan ugh was told I wont get another one till 36 weeks

Mal didnt know u was calling ur daughter Lily. If we was aving a girl was gonna call her Lilly lol i think it goes with summer :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/toddler-pre-school/656234-just-wanted-share.html

Just thought id share this with u ladies

Well her full name is Lillian Grace but been calling her my Lily bug here lately

heres the crib i got only £30! just have to find a new matress :)
https://img848.imageshack.us/img848/1949/kgrhqjh4e3onzgdsqbn96wr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

meant to update that I may go to ER later if she doesnt start moving more. Her movements are not very normal today and kinda weird felt no kicks just a few small rolls but nothing that she normally does. and i have been super nauseous and having a headache. Been drinking water and just dont feel my best today

that is pretty

Well I am waiting on my friend and we are heading to the hospital. I am to worried that she has not moved and I know they go through sleeping/growing spells. BUT I feel so sick and just feel off and wanna make sure she is okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->