Gallery of preggies

I'm sure some of you saw on FB... But for anyone who hasn't: 9 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized! 6 embies growing!!! Tentatively scheduled for transfer at 2:15 Monday, but might get pushed to a 5 day transfer on Wednesday instead!!! :happydance:

hello ladies well im visiting family we r off bowling tonight so lookng forward to that

blwing sounds like FUN FUN :)

congrats megg that is awesome

Oh Katie!!! I am so sorry girlie!!! I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers!!!Megg that is awesome Im so excited for you~~~

Amanda i have a cousin who swears by bm..she still uses it for boo boos and all kinds of things.. She also long term breastfeeds..Im talking like till the age of 6 and 7 for the most part and lets them decide when they want to stop it..not for me personally but to each there own i assume!!! lol

Mal i noticed that we both have gd i was wanting to ask you how do you control yours so far
I was told to just stay away from added sugar and sugar products like cookies candy sweet tea soda and ect...I went back to doc last week and my blood was retested and although still a bit higher than what it should be my doc felt that diet would be enough for the moment..so are you on just diet or pills or insulan and what all are doing to control it?

ugh I had a WHOLE thing that I wrote and posted then BnB messed up

I have been managing oka, I am not on meds. They gave me a meal plan to go by that basically says how much I should eat. They want me to eat a certain amount of carbs and no sugar of course.

I have just been watching my carbs and eating my allowed amount number have been good. and where they are supposed to be. slacked a little yesterday since it was nephews BDAY but i needed a little binge. Im doing better then I thought I would. expect for the snacking they want me to snack at a certain time between meals and well I am not a snacker. I have lost 3 lbs but have not been weighed since I lost 3 lbs so Im sure I gained it back since baby is growing faster now.

I have not drank alot of soda been drinking ALOT of water but i was craving soda so bad today... its been hard but I am doing okay.

Kinda worried about growth scan cause they said they wont do one till 37 wks.... which kinda bothered me cause last one was at 24wks. she said they wont do scans more unless I get put on medicine. I have alot of people telling me I dont look 8 months pregnant but I sure do feel it lol

For those not stalking my parenting journal yet.....(you know who you are!! LOL )
Amelia's new suit

https://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_...1308457016151&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type=

19+3 Bump pic
#
i think it shrunk since last week tho lol
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9571/191td.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have the hardest time with soda mal..I haven't cut it out completely I drink one canned soda a day and usually first thing in the morning..blood sugar is usually high at first check but settles down after a while..I have to take it at home and then he takes it at every visit..at 30 weeks Aleeya weighed 4lbs..so im sure she is gonna be a hoss lol..My doctor told me that if she seems to be doing well I can keep her in my room for a bit but not the usual lenght of time that new parents are given tho.. That they would have to run her blood to check her sugars to make sure they are not low..I pray they are not...

I am so tired just got home after seeing my family for a few days its a long drive lol

she is a big girl at 10wks. wow I really wanna know how big my girl is its frustrating. Im sure i will see a different NP friday so imma ask again about it its for my peace of mind.

Mallory
Well I am in hospital came n for reduce fetal movement and baby is fine buut I'm having contractions and my cervix is 50% effaced so I got a nice shot and I am being monitored

From mal on FB....sure hope everything turns out ok

Hey guys well I am out of the hospital. I went in for reduced fetal movement and they monitored me for about an hours had about 2 or 3 braxton hicks. Nurse came in and asked me if I felt contractions and I told her about the BH and she said well your having real contractions and I was having them every 2-6 minutes. So she checked my cervix and I am 50 effaced. So she went to dr and I got a nice Shot to stop contractions.

Hour late she came in and contractions had stopped. Soo i am on rest now. Wasnt really doing much before but kinnda wonder if sex kinda induced this but its been like 3 or 4 days. But who knows. SO I cant do anything that will cause preterm labor. I have to now watch for contractions but kinda worried cause if I was having that many every few minutes and didnt feel how can I monitor that? lol anyways I am glad I went in cause who knows what might have happened if I had not gone and just waited till my appt on friday and NOW my lily bug is MOVING alot so guys those contractions were getting to her to.

I hope ur DH will start helping u now hun try and get sum rest

Mal I did that with cayden right at 32 weeks shot and all. Did they give you pills to take at home? Anyway just rest up sex probably didn't cause it but now you can't :( sorry. Cayden ended up coming at 38 weeks healthy as can be :) painless contractions (bh) are fine until they happen back to back... They eventually do make changes in the cervix usually though it takes forever I was 2 and 80% for weeks and bh can quickly turn into "real" contractions. anyway if you feel a little uncomfortable touch your belly if its hard its a contraction and count what you have in an hour. Don't ever hesitate to go back to l and d it could mean the difference of a premmie or term babe. Praying for you!

Sorry I wasnt still up when you got home mal! I was up until midnight. But with a new baby I had to go to sleep or risk no sleep at all! as is I think I only managed 3 hours last night...and it wasnt three hours straight.

I am so glad you asked me about baby movement and even more glad you decided to go get checked!! Like I said, at the least its two hours out of your life...at the most you could be saving your baby! It's always worth it :) <3

ya thank you I am glad I listened. I had a nice huge chunk of discharge this morning that was brown and called dr and they said that was normal. But it was a BIG glob like a tablespoon sitting in the toilet and a bunch on the toilet paper.

At 11 I started having contractions again. I had 4 within 15 minutes and a total of 8 in one hour. I am drinking water and have my legs raised now and since 12 I have only had 3. I am not gonna wait much longer if they dont stop and just call the dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->